The Student Room Group

I am 26 with AA genotype I'm with love with a young girl of 17 and she's SS genotype.

I found myself in love with this young intelligent girl in spite all my effort to make her be my girlfriend she turned me down.
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have YY chromosomes
wow she’s really young compared to you.
Reply 3
Original post by bodysoaps
wow she’s really young compared to you.

Yes she is but I told her I will wait for her.
That's not a problem.
I love her a lot
Reply 4
Original post by qubrit
I found myself in love with this young intelligent girl in spite all my effort to make her be my girlfriend she turned me down. Although she's a cousin to my best friend. But I love this girl a lot. I promise her everything including telling her uncle to make sure she's fully secured. However I thought telling her uncle was the best.
Her uncle was the first obstacle that stood up against me.
She said I can't date the girl.
I asked if he had caught me with bad record with it comes to relationship issue. He kept saying no
He gave me irrelevant excuses.
He told me the age gap is much
But the girl had already told me there's no problem with the age
But right now she's like a trumpet to her uncle
Whatever her says is what she follows.
Right now he has poisoned the girl's heart

Pls what should I do I'm confused
I love this girl a lot.
Because she possesses the values I'm looking for in a girl.
I need you candid advice.

You're a grown man and she is little more than a child. No wonder her uncle doesn't like the idea. Leave her alone and find someone older.
Reply 5
What I noticed was my best friend doesn't want me to date the girl because he thinks we are the same because he womanizes in spite the fact that her girlfriend loves him so much

I have been single for the last two years now
Single and searching
I later found out that dating someone more younger to you gives you rest of mind and also makes the relationship last longer.
With my experiences
Reply 6
Accept her answer and don't use the uncle as the reason. It's dangerous territory you're treading on, she's said no and you should leave it at that and move on.
Reply 7
Original post by marple
You're a grown man and she is little more than a child. No wonder her uncle doesn't like the idea. Leave her alone and find someone older.

But people do it.
Why me, the difference is 9 years.
Because here in my country I found out that most relationship stability is due to the age gap and maturity
The difference btw my Vice President and his wife is 10 years
My mom and dad is 13 years
While my friend's parents is 14 years
Most stable relationship in my country is due to the maturity(age differences)
This girl is young but I promise to wait for her.
Original post by qubrit
But people do it.
Because here in my country I found out that most relationship stability is due to the age gap and maturity

But the people in those relationships are all adults so it's fine. You're an adult yet she's still very much a child, there is bound to be some kind of power imbalance.
Reply 9
Original post by bones-mccoy
But the people in those relationships are all adults so it's fine. You're an adult yet she's still very much a child, there is bound to be some kind of power imbalance.

I mean I will wait till she 21 or 22.
I am a very disciplined person
It's been up to years since I had sex. Ever since I broke up with her I have never bed anyone
My problem is I can't eat what I don't like.
I promise to wait till she matures without sex then we can plan for our wedding.
What do you think?
Original post by qubrit
It's been up to years since I had sex. Ever since I broke up with her I have never bed anyone
I promise to wait till she matures without sex then we can plan for our wedding.
What do you think?

If you're willing to wait, that's fine. There's a large gap between my parents and also myself and my partner, so they definitely can work, you've just got to make sure you're both at same life stages and are expecting the same things.
you sick nonce leave her alone
Reply 12
Original post by qubrit
What do you think?

Your assumption that you have a right to have this young girl despite what she wants is very alarming. Leave her alone and let her finish growing up in peace. A grown man of 26 has nothing in common with a 17 year old and it reflects very badly on you that you are determined to push for a relationship that she doesn't want, and where the power balance is so one sided.

I really hope you are a troll
Reply 13
I think your a troll but if you're not leave her alone, you're a fully grown man crushing on someone who can't legally drink alcohol
Reply 14
Original post by marple
Your assumption that you have a right to have this young girl despite what she wants is very alarming. Leave her alone and let her finish growing up in peace. A grown man of 26 has nothing in common with a 17 year old and it reflects very badly on you that you are determined to push for a relationship that she doesn't want, and where the power balance is so one sided.

I really hope you are a troll

Why the word "troll" if i don't want your advice I wouldn't have posted this.
Watch your mouth bro.
report him
Your English isn't that of a native speaker, where are you from?

Aside from under a bridge, obviously.
Original post by qubrit
But people do it.

seriously there are plenty of fish in the sea, don’t lust over a 17 year old while being 26
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by qubrit
I found myself in love with this young intelligent girl in spite all my effort to make her be my girlfriend she turned me down. Although she's a cousin to my best friend. But I love this girl a lot. I promise her everything including telling her uncle to make sure she's fully secured. However I thought telling her uncle was the best.
Her uncle was the first obstacle that stood up against me.
She said I can't date the girl.
I asked if he had caught me with bad record with it comes to relationship issue. He kept saying no
He gave me irrelevant excuses.
He told me the age gap is much
But the girl had already told me there's no problem with the age
But right now she's like a trumpet to her uncle
Whatever her says is what she follows.
Right now he has poisoned the girl's heart

Pls what should I do I'm confused
I love this girl a lot.
Because she possesses the values I'm looking for in a girl.
I need you candid advice.

Leave her alone, you creep. She's clearly not interested in you.
You keep saying you're willing to wait but... you're not? The whole point of this thread seems to be that you want her now. The uncle apparently said he doesn't like the age gap currently and that would suggest you should wait or move on but you that's not what you're willing to do.

Also the age gap is very weird and I don't think you should be going for her anyway. You sound like you're going very over the top, talking about planning for your wedding already when she's turned you down and waiting 3 years until sex. You saying how it's been 2 years since you've been with someone and this just makes it comes across like you're desperate. She's a 17 year old girl, leave her alone.

Quick Reply

Latest