The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE History (Crime+Punishment / Medicine / Warfare)

I did the crime and punishment paper and think it went quite well. Kinda glad Jack the Ripper never came up. Then again, that was the main theme for the specimen paper.
What did you follow up on the source question?
Reply 2
I don't remember it word for word, but it was something to do with the family that the official, Herbert, was describing.
Reply 3
I followed up on "starvation wages" and asked how many immigrants died as a result of working conditions and used coronoers reports to tell me the cause of immigrants' death and if it was related to the workhouse. Idk if this is correct but???
Original post by Mariabb6
I followed up on "starvation wages" and asked how many immigrants died as a result of working conditions and used coronoers reports to tell me the cause of immigrants' death and if it was related to the workhouse. Idk if this is correct but???

I basically did how many immigrants were payed the 'starvation wages' and put in government surveys of the local area. Does that sound valid?
Reply 5
Original post by josh20019
I basically did how many immigrants were payed the 'starvation wages' and put in government surveys of the local area. Does that sound valid?

The question was how you could use it to find out more about the conditions of Whitechapel. So I'm guessing as long as you explained how the starvation wages showed, for example, the severity of poverty in Whitechapel, you should be fine.
Literally, as long as you explained how it could be used to show the conditions of Whitechapel.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending