The Student Room Group

Let's talk about SEX

Ok so when you enter a new relationship, how long do you wait to have sex or does it just happen when it happens, even after a few days?
Lemme know
never.
[video="youtube;ydrtF45-y-g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydrtF45-y-g[/video]
Original post by Cold grapes
never.

you don't wait or you've never had sex?
(edited 5 years ago)
so, are we just gonna talk about it?
boring.
One size doesn't fit all.

How old are you?
How old is your partner?

If either is under 16 (or under the age that you can legally have sex in your country) then you don't.
If both are over 16 (or over the age that you can legally have sex in your country) then you do when you both feel ready and that it is a good idea.

Use protection.

Wait what was the 'talk' element of this?
Depends on the individual. On the first night you can end up leaving your nuts hanging out of her but in other cases it may take weeks or even months to get to that stage.
Original post by JTfoxlove
One size doesn't fit all.

How old are you?
How old is your partner?

If either is under 16 (or under the age that you can legally have sex in your country) then you don't.
If both are over 16 (or over the age that you can legally have sex in your country) then you do when you both feel ready and that it is a good idea.

Use protection.

Wait what was the 'talk' element of this?

I'm not even in a relationship, never been actually, (LOL) and this it is just a discussion I'm having with a friend. I'm actually 18 and the title was from that song.
[video="youtube;ydrtF45-y-g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydrtF45-y-g[/video]
lets talk about sex baby
Let's talk about you and me
Let's talk about all the good things
And the bad things that may be
:jive:

it happens when it happens, theres never the 'right time' or you cant put a number on it, when youre both ready, you'll know, and let it happen naturally as your relationship progresses, once youre both comfortable with each other too

every relationship is different, so every one will have different times/experiences tooo
I usually wait till we get married first
Its different for every couple
completely depends tbh...I once dated a guy and we had sex on the first date, others we had sex after a month or two so there's no objective answer as such.
Original post by CleverSquirrel
lets talk about sex baby
Let's talk about you and me
Let's talk about all the good things
And the bad things that may be
:jive:

:banana:
Original post by Loluwa-Temi
I'm not even in a relationship, never been actually, (LOL) and this it is just a discussion I'm having with a friend. I'm actually 18 and the title was from that song.

Ok.

So as adults have sex when you feel comfortable with both the activity and the outcome; and you believe your partner is too.

Safe-Sane-Consensual.

Use protection.

Enjoy.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Jack22031994
:banana:

its a good song :biggrin:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
its a good song :biggrin:

Its no Bohemian Rhapsody but yeah its alright :tongue:
It was after a few days for me. It just felt right.
Original post by DrawTheLine
It was after a few days for me. It just felt right.

Mhmmm, I still remember our first time so vividly! :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending