The Student Room Group

Aqa biology paper 1 a level 7th june 2018

How did you find it? What did you get for answers?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by asox

Kill me now
Reply 2
The test paper was so long I couldn't finish like half the paper 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Reply 3
Original post by asox

It was ****ing hard😭
Reply 4
Original post by Chrispa
The test paper was so long I couldn't finish like half the paper 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Same! I had to rush my answers so everything went awful!
Reply 5
Didn't finish. Just kept on going.
what did u get for the percentage one? i got 62%
very tough 4 time
Reply 8
The breathing one was a godsend

It was way too wordy and long for a two hour exam

aqa seem to love putting the six markers at the end of the papers because they know we’ll rush them so next time I think I’ll be flipping to the back of the paper first.
I finished the paper but like the questions weren’t hard just the sheer volume.
Reply 10
Hated it!!! Was impossible to finish in time.
And also why was there a full page of lines for a 3 MARKER!! Made me feel like I need to write more 😩
Reply 11
Original post by Mnahel Saleem
what did u get for the percentage one? i got 62%

I think I got 31%
I managed to finish but with VERY vague answers for some parts (just to try get an anwer for every question) - did not like the bee question, the barley question, and the question with the added thing in to do with rate of reaction AT ALL!!! Eeeek
Reply 13
Grade boundaries will be low
This paper has ruined my entire life and Im not exaggerating at all!!! I thought this paper would be fine (AS content tends to be easier) and I would finish with 30-40 minutes spare time...
BUT NOOOOOOO!!
I had no time left at the end and so couldn't answer those 'come back to you later questions'. And by the time I got to the extended response questions I was worn out after all the evaluate the data 4 marker questions so I couldn't even answer the content questions properly.
The only mark I am sure I got was the draw a general structure of an amino acid question.
Hair and beauty here I come !😊
Reply 16
Probably the hardest paper I've done in my life. Why don't they just call it graphs & statistics instead of Biology?

How am I supposed to revise for the next 2 papers? I knew almost all of the content so well for this paper and it didn't help at all.
I liked it apart from that observed value and expected value thingy
Oh and the one about the sugar “lyxose” or something was a *****
I thought that exam was ****ing beautiful. Sat the A2 exam last year and P1 was way harder than this year, feeling proper confident. Very nice questions i thought. Sorry if i sound like a right ****

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending