The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It all starts with oral, next thing you know, you be waking up one morning with your anus bleeding.
Original post by FloralLuxe
I’m female and i check out other girls bums and im straight. Ur not gay

That's not really the same as going down on the same sex though. Would you go down on a girl if you were not lesbian? I doubt it.
Original post by FloralLuxe
I’m female and i check out other girls bums and im straight. Ur not gay

Would you let a girl go down on you if you're a straight female?
You ARE aroused by men. Otherwise you wouldn't get hard for a BJ.

Unlucky dude
Original post by Anonymous
That's not really the same as going down on the same sex though. Would you go down on a girl if you were not lesbian? I doubt it.

Ik. And who knows???
if you hook up with a sheep you are whatever that is called....
you're not straight lol
Original post by ANM775
What planet are you guys on?

How can you call a man sneaking round another mans house to get weekly blow jobs straight??

Lol, I burst out laughing when i read this.
Please... so I think you are straight, but let me share some info for you that I’ve taken out of my own book. I had my first gay experience at 19 with a friend of mine. We were drinking and we got dared to kiss by a girl. So we did it for money. When everyone left the party, we were on the couch and he asked to kiss again. So I jokingly said yes. It lasted longer than a quick kiss. We started making out! Then he touched my penis and started taking my pants down. I let him and I was completely straight! He jacked me off and started sucking it. I didn’t care cuz it felt good and I think the thrill of it was what I liked. Knowing I wasn’t supposed to be doing it was a turn on. It happened again a week later and he stuck a finger in my bum, but I still didn’t say anything.. He asked me to do the same to him and when I refused, he grabbed my hand and forced me to do it! So I went with it. He forced me to give him oral as well, front and back, and I just rolled with it. A week or two later and we tried sex for the first time, which I hated. I stayed away from it for a few weeks until we were drunk again and somehow started up again. That next time it didn’t hurt as much at all. I actually enjoyed it! Then it became a regular thing. So think about how easy it is to get looped into the lifestyle even if you’re straight.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by the bear
if you hook up with a sheep you are whatever that is called....

A, sheep... f&cker...? Herder? Umm, a dirty sheep shearer 🐑? A beastiality indulging fluff f$cker?
Original post by HopelessAgony37
A, sheep... f&cker...? Herder? Umm, a dirty sheep shearer 🐑? A beastiality indulging fluff f$cker?

:dontknow:

:sheep:
Original post by the bear
:dontknow:

:sheep:

Fluff stuffing muff f&cker! Final answer.
You guys are so closed off to your own sexuality... it’s sad. Try a **** out, if you hate it, you hate it. If you’re gay, try out a vag on for size and see if it fits. If not, oh well..
I can't tell if you're being serious. This is EXACTLY about morality. The scenario we are given is that a guy is more horny than he's got opportunities for. So he goes for the next available thing without putting sexual 'attraction' into it. Quite opposite; he imagines it is someone else... a girl. Most straight guys can't do it with imagination alone because they are raised to believe you have to be 'macho' and that anything you do is straight away a label. So yes, you are right with one thing; sexual acts do make people put labels on you. Is it right however? No. But that's another subject entirely.My big problem with your logic is simple; Why in the world would he do something extremely illegal and immoral just to get off? Would you **** a little girl if you had no adult chicks around to do it with? No? Then why the **** would you assume someone else will; based on a totally different example? Get out of your 'straight' closet and live a little, people. Your judgemental views are not helping anyone; including yourselves. If you still believe in gay cooties; then so be it. Sit in your little, safe bauble and stop dragging people down by comparing them to pedophiles.
Dudeyou're straight, you are getting physical stimulation from him not sexual arousal. I'm gay and I sucked my straight friends **** a couple times, he is totally straight. If you enjoy anal sex with men and are turned on by that. Then you're gay,it's the same thing as me letting a girl do it when I'm gay
Getting oral from a gay guy doesn't mean you aren't straight, comingfrom the other side I'm gay and I've given my straight friend bjs. He is totally straight. Letting someone suck you off guy or girl isn't defining whatsoever
Interesting scenario to say the least but if you’re not attracted in any way then I guess you’re straight.
However there could be the possibility you have some deep deep attractions your unwilling to acknowledge?
Either way do what you like haha
Gay Lord
Doesn't sound like 100% to me...
More like 70%
You're bi, dude...
You are definitely bi sexual, but you don’t need us to tell you that.

Latest

Trending

Trending