How did you all find Latin
I thought it was pretty good
Reply 2
Original post by vishwavelou
I thought it was pretty good

what did you think of the language paper
I thought the language paper was quite easy
wbu
yeah i thought it was quite easy as well, but there are so many small errors that lose you marks so i may have done badly haha. what set texts did you do?
I thought the language paper was quite easy
the druides and tacitus for prose. For verse i did aneied book 5 and 6
the druides and tacitus for prose. For verse i did aneied book 5 and 6

I did the same except book 4 and book 6 for Aeneid , how did you find them?
I thought there were pretty fine wbu
I thought there were pretty fine wbu

Yeah druids was easy but Aeneid there were a lot more style questions than I’d thought
Yeah Aeneid was more harder. What do u think the grade boundaries will be?
Yeah Aeneid was more harder. What do u think the grade boundaries will be?

Definitely high , my teacher thinks that 80% may be a 7 70% a 6 , aiming for hopefully a 7 or 8 myself, although 90% will be hard 😬😬

I think they’re so high because typically lots of private schools offer latin and so most that take it are really good and take up the boundaries
so can you guys actually speak latin? i didnt know it was speakable lol
Original post by charcharlewis
Definitely high , my teacher thinks that 80% may be a 7 70% a 6 , aiming for hopefully a 7 or 8 myself, although 90% will be hard 😬😬

I think they’re so high because typically lots of private schools offer latin and so most that take it are really good and take up the boundaries

I checked last year's grade boundaries. It was like 80% for an a* and 70% for an A
I checked last year's grade boundaries. It was like 80% for an a* and 70% for an A

OMG really? Because when our mocks were marked a A was set at 80% and a B at 70%? Can you attach the link xx
Yh our mock boundaries were around the same and our teacher said the ocr board will scale it as those are ums marks so the grade boundaries will be lower
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest