Oops. Erm Sorry. I meant Rhyl.:redface:

Awww. Do you mean Wales? 😀
Original post by Pearlfection1
Awww. Do you mean Wales? 😀
Yeah. The epitomy of luxury.:colondollar:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
Yeah. The epitomy of luxury.:colondollar:

I'll have a look but British weather is so unpredictable that I gave up trying to book a scenic getaway in the country... Have you been to Rhyl though?
Original post by 04MR17
Hai there!:awesome: :hello:Not pills.:nope: #DontDoDrugsKids :naughty:

Ohhh, I see... well I guess I’m in the wrong spot then.. an youuuu.. point me in the right direction please? Lol.
I'll have a look but British weather is so unpredictable that I gave up trying to book a scenic getaway in the country... Have you been to Rhyl though?
Nah I was only joking in the first place.:redface:

I thought you said you were going with your other half. Why does the weather matter?:curious: What do you want to go outside for when you have them?:wink:
Original post by 04MR17
Nah I was only joking in the first place.:redface:

I thought you said you were going with your other half. Why does the weather matter?:curious: What do you want to go outside for when you have them?:wink:

Ahh no worries.

I don't go on holiday to sit indoors all day. It's nice to explore and adventure with your bestie.
Original post by HopelessAgony37
Ohhh, I see... well I guess I’m in the wrong spot then.. an youuuu.. point me in the right direction please? Lol.
For poppin pills?:redface: Probably the Health forum
:redface:

Though if you're already stoned then head to creative corner to see @AngryJellyfish.:colondollar:
Ahh no worries.

I don't go on holiday to sit indoors all day. It's nice to explore and adventure with your bestie.
Who said anything about sitting?:teehee:

Spoiler

Original post by 04MR17
For poppin pills?:redface: Probably the Health forum
:redface:

Though if you're already stoned then head to creative corner to see @AngryJellyfish.:colondollar:

Creative Corner it is! Let’s go talk to this jelly fish.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I drank it. How long before I die? :ahee:

:hi: Welcome to the Ultimate Chat Thread :ahee:
We are here to Chat Ultimately, do join us :awesome:
if you're really bored then check out the forum games section :wink2:

:hello:

Paris :daydreaming:

Hello
Original post by Noara
Quite frankly, I'm staying away from Whatsapp as there are so many people that I'm ignoring (as of now) but let's chat using the TSR inbox? If we can talk about aviation or performance psychology then that would be highly appreciated :colondollar:

TSR inbox it shall be then if you want.

I mean I don't know a lot about those but sure :lol:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Hello

It's good to see you :hugs: How are things these days? :cube: What are you up to? Still driving mazdas? :mmm:
It's good to see you :hugs: How are things these days? :cube: What are you up to? Still driving mazdas? :mmm:

Yer, still got it
:bump: Hope everyone is surviving the heat and the last few exams! You got this folks!

Original post by FireFreezer77
Yer, still got it

:awesome: Hope you are doing well :hugs:
Supervisor has read half my draft of the thesis-thus-far, and so far the comments are minimal with no major changes (just minor stylistic ones - the perks of begin mentored by an ex Oxbrdge don, eh). I can sleep a little easier knowing this.

Also had a eureka moment - sort of - because I found what I thought was a mistranslation of a pivotal word in some pretty significant Sanskrit extracts. I have struggled with this for years now so I thought 'no, maybe it's me just being ignorant or missing something - I'll put it in a footnote and see what Supervisor says'. Anyway, turns out I was right, and the change around basically gives me fresh ammunition to argue that the guy doing the translation is wrong. Bit mad considering he was one of the world's most respected Sanskritists before he died.

Pretty pleased tonight.
Original post by gjd800
Supervisor has read half my draft of the thesis-thus-far, and so far the comments are minimal with no major changes (just minor stylistic ones - the perks of begin mentored by an ex Oxbrdge don, eh). I can sleep a little easier knowing this.

Also had a eureka moment - sort of - because I found what I thought was a mistranslation of a pivotal word in some pretty significant Sanskrit extracts. I have struggled with this for years now so I thought 'no, maybe it's me just being ignorant or missing something - I'll put it in a footnote and see what Supervisor says'. Anyway, turns out I was right, and the change around basically gives me fresh ammunition to argue that the guy doing the translation is wrong. Bit mad considering he was one of the world's most respected Sanskritists before he died.

Pretty pleased tonight.

Wow this sounds awesome :jumphug:
So glad to hear things are going well for you :hugs:
You have earned yourself a good night's rest and a fabulous friday :awesome:
Wow this sounds awesome :jumphug:
So glad to hear things are going well for you :hugs:
You have earned yourself a good night's rest and a fabulous friday :awesome:

Yeah, cheers!

Haha, well up for Friday - money permitting!
Original post by gjd800
Yeah, cheers!

Haha, well up for Friday - money permitting!

xD you and me both!
Can't wait until I start work just so I can have money to spend :colondollar:
x

Cheeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :jumphug:
ikeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :ahee: :gah: :cube:
how r uuuuu
Original post by IKEAPanda37
Cheeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :jumphug:

Quick Reply

Latest