The Student Room Group

GCSE history paper 2 thoughts ?

just finished history, medicine through time and Normans, was surprisingly easy !

Scroll to see replies

My Paper 1 medicine through time went really well
My paper 2 went well but not as well
And my Paper 3 Nazi Germany I am looking forward to.
What even was American West lmao? Almost rode my buffalo out the exam hall when i saw that narrative account
anyone do elizbethan england and power and the people??
Original post by troubletracking
What even was American West lmao? Almost rode my buffalo out the exam hall when i saw that narrative account

😂😂
Cold war and Elizabeth was great omg

American West and king J+R is sooooo boring though
I did Cold War and Elizabethan England. Went really well :colondollar:
Did anyone else find the american west and normans exceptionally easy?
Original post by JustSomeRandomer
American West and king J+R is sooooo boring though

Literally spent two years of my life doing barbed wire and cows
Anyone else do Health and the People and Elizabethan England for AQA?
Found Elizabeth questions really kind and didn't mind the Medicine ones either :smile:
Literally spent two years of my life doing barbed wire and cows

Why can't Edexcel do something interesting like empires, that would be great. Stuff like the Mongolian empire or that would be better than cows and a wind pump
Why can't Edexcel do something interesting like empires, that would be great. Stuff like the Mongolian empire or that would be better than cows and a wind pump

Ahaha init. Don't mind Weimar Germany too much though
Ahaha init. Don't mind Weimar Germany too much though

I love that topic and I do not mind medicine through time. But in American west a wind pump is made a guy sells a few cows and in king J+R we learn Richard has a pair and John doesn't
I love that topic and I do not mind medicine through time. But in American west a wind pump is made a guy sells a few cows and in king J+R we learn Richard has a pair and John doesn't

Medicine isn't half bad, American West is as bland as the Plains before the white people settled and I do Henry VIII instead of John and Richard which is just Henry complaining he doesn't have a son
Medicine isn't half bad, American West is as bland as the Plains before the white people settled and I do Henry VIII instead of John and Richard which is just Henry complaining he doesn't have a son

Pretty much summed them up in a sentence.
I do Power and the people as well as Elizabethans (AQA). I didn't find the exam too bad except there was nowhere near enough time. Another 15 minutes at least. It was the same for paper 1. Do AQA think we have super fast writing or something?
moving to the history forum
Reply 18
EDEXCEL Cold War werent too bad, even tho we were told Afghan bloody Stan weren’t gonna come up and have a guess what happened. And Henry Viii was ****ing awful
Original post by tslaney1
EDEXCEL Cold War werent too bad, even tho we were told Afghan bloody Stan weren’t gonna come up and have a guess what happened. And Henry Viii was ****ing awful

Hmmmm my guess is that it came up I am not sure if that is correct though......

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending