The Student Room Group

Aqa medicine paper 08/06/18

the source was about the Great Stink right?
No I’m pretty sure it said 1832 or something, which was before
I said it that lead to the great stink because of the pollutants in the river thames
Original post by annoymous123
I said it that lead to the great stink because of the pollutants in the river thames

why, was it before the great stink lol?
Original post by mohameddalghous
why, was it before the great stink lol?

yes it was before the great stink.
Source was like 1832 and The Great Stink was in 1858
yes it was before the great stink.
Source was like 1832 and The Great Stink was in 1858

is that a big problem then lol

I mainly said because it finally caused governemtn to do something for first time with 1st public health reform, i messed up lol
is that a big problem then lol

I mainly said because it finally caused governemtn to do something for first time with 1st public health reform, i messed up lol

No that’s right, the first public health act was caused by the cholera epidemics which is what the source showed kind of so
Original post by computuring
No that’s right, the first public health act was caused by the cholera epidemics which is what the source showed kind of so

yeah but I said public health act was 1938 not 1948 because another pupil told me that before the exam lol whilst I was revising with them
ur fine dw
ur fine dw

I would like to thank u all for reassuring me, even though I lost marks, it's good to know that people dont just want to freak u out and make u feel even worse

thank you to all of you
I would like to thank u all for reassuring me, even though I lost marks, it's good to know that people dont just want to freak u out and make u feel even worse

thank you to all of you

how did u find the other questions?
how did u find the other questions?

better than I was expecting, same with Elizabeth paper
I was so stressed and worried for the test and my teacher taught Elizabeth badly so I revised that the day before and only did the main bits of medicine on the day of the test
I got lucky because I had revised all the questions apart from the one in this thread

wbu?
better than I was expecting, same with Elizabeth paper
I was so stressed and worried for the test and my teacher taught Elizabeth badly so I revised that the day before and only did the main bits of medicine on the day of the test
I got lucky because I had revised all the questions apart from the one in this thread

wbu?

I did Restoration England and it was great. medicine was good. The question on the role of the individual i compared it to the Government. I talked about Edward Jenner, Alexander Fleming and John Snow
I did Restoration England and it was great. medicine was good. The question on the role of the individual i compared it to the Government. I talked about Edward Jenner, Alexander Fleming and John Snow

nice one I talked about how paster, koch and elrich later led to the discovery of penicillin as key individuals
i said religion
i said science and technology but didnt mention technology lol
yeah i guess you only needed to compare to one major factor - in this case i talked about Government Interference
nice one I talked about how paster, koch and elrich later led to the discovery of penicillin as key individuals
i said religion
i said science and technology but didnt mention technology lol
yeah i guess you only needed to compare to one major factor - in this case i talked about Government Interference

nice one sounds good

Quick Reply

Latest