The Student Room Group

Ask me anything! *v*

Don't ask me questions about me, ask questions that are useful to you.

Need help with something? Throw your question at me boi! :wink: DEBATE WITH ME ABOUT ANYTHING!

I'm 18, a woman and I want to try to have a good answer for every single one of your questions :wink:

I like discussing difficult topics, gender, mental illness, science, religion, drugs, addiction, anything!!
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Repped you just for the avatar
help with crush? why are boys so difficult fgs?
Do you like anime?
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
Repped you just for the avatar

Thanks my dude B) !
Reply 5
Original post by AelinSardothein
help with crush? why are boys so difficult fgs?

Yeah sure! :smile: Not all boys are difficult but the most tricky times are in the teenage years because you're just starting to experience what love life is like and so are the boys your age! So what's the problem specifically? :smile:
Original post by crumps
Thanks my dude B) !

Reminds me of Charleys cat
[video="youtube;R7NOENxVKNQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7NOENxVKNQ[/video]
Reply 7
Original post by Estarossa
Do you like anime?

Yes I do like anime B). Not many people actually know that lol but I'm not afraid to say if someone asks. I think EVERYONE has the potential to like at least one genre of anime :wink: (maybe).

I haven't been watching much recently since I have exams right now :tongue: yet here I am at on student room.
Original post by crumps
Yes I do like anime B). Not many people actually know that lol but I'm not afraid to say if someone asks. I think EVERYONE has the potential to like at least one genre of anime :wink: (maybe).

I haven't been watching much recently since I have exams right now :tongue: yet here I am at on student room.

Favourite animes? Haha relatable
Reply 9
Original post by 999tigger
Reminds me of Charleys cat
[video="youtube;R7NOENxVKNQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7NOENxVKNQ[/video]

ahahah nice! it's actually from pokemon, Meowth lol :'>
Favourite animes? Haha relatable

What’s your favourite?
Original post by ProRoadman
What’s your favourite?

The Seven Deadly Sins! New episode comes out early in the morning 👌🏼 what about you?
The Seven Deadly Sins! New episode comes out early in the morning 👌🏼 what about you?

Got several but it has to be One Piece.
Reply 13

I actually watched that for a while!! I loved it so much!! I need to start watching again in the summer, thanks for reminding me of it's existance ahaha.

I have watched too many good animes to say what my favourite is lool :')
Reply 14

Really?? I've never tried to watch that. I can't imagine myself going through a whole anime with like 600 episodes!! I watched a lot of naruto when I was like 12 though

Oh yeah a good classic. Loved it when I was younger

Original post by crumps
I actually watched that for a while!! I loved it so much!! I need to start watching again in the summer, thanks for reminding me of it's existance ahaha.

I have watched too many good animes to say what my favourite is lool :')

OMG it is so AMAZING! You should seriously read the manga. Its so tense and the story is just wow. Binge watch it and you shall be in awe! Lol I understand you :wink:
Is water wet?
Reply 17
Oh yeah a good classic. Loved it when I was younger

OMG it is so AMAZING! You should seriously read the manga. Its so tense and the story is just wow. Binge watch it and you shall be in awe! Lol I understand you :wink:

To name a few, no game no life, tomako market, mirai nikki, blue exorcist, paranoia agent, etc so many to name!!
Reply 18
Original post by VickyK55
Is water wet?

It can't technically be wet because water cannot be covered in water without submerging and so therefore water is never really wet. Wet is quality of an object soaked in water.

But im sure u know that
Original post by crumps
ahahah nice! it's actually from pokemon, Meowth lol :'>

As you can see Charleyscat was a famous 1970s public information personality. The eating the fish at the end was the hallmark. Strange they did those things. these days it would be about aboding getting knifed or doing drugs.

Quick Reply

Latest