The Student Room Group

History edexcel

How did everyone find it? Personally, i thought medicine was fair however i feel like if you didn't revise thoroughly for the American West (chivington) or Elizabethan England(exploration) you were a little screwed !!!

Also would anybody be so kind to share notes/ resources on Weimar and NAzi Germany ?

Good luck for paper 3 all xx
I didn't do the same topics as you but overall I think it didn't go that badly. Crime and Punishment and Cold War went well but Henry VIII was horrible, I had no clue what I was writing for half of it!

For Weimar and Nazi Germany I use BBC Bitesize as it provides overviews of the topics which is helpful. Also this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO-_HXO7HwY) provides a 10 minute overview so I'll definitely be watching this the morning of the exam.

Good Luck :smile:
I found both Medicine quite good and knew what to write about. Civil War was fairly easy but likely messed up structure due to our teachers barely going through it. Elizabeth was brilliant! The 16 marker and 4 marker was fantastic and that 12 marker was still good. Talked about the raids bringing back money, the new trade routes after to closure of the wool industry and the new technology making exploration easier.
Reply 3
Original post by Goldfish4343
I found both Medicine quite good and knew what to write about. Civil War was fairly easy but likely messed up structure due to our teachers barely going through it. Elizabeth was brilliant! The 16 marker and 4 marker was fantastic and that 12 marker was still good. Talked about the raids bringing back money, the new trade routes after to closure of the wool industry and the new technology making exploration easier.

Hi, do you remember what the questions for Elizabeth edexcel was because for my mocks i didn't get the 2018 paper and i would like to practice more questions.

Quick Reply

Latest