The Student Room Group

gcse general studies

Okay well, I'm pretty confident with the case study paper however I am ******** it for the actual general knowledge ****?

any advice/predictions on which may come up? I think possibly the royal wedding etc.
how does it work I'm doing it, 2 papers, please explain. My school haven't explained it or taught us it
Original post by mohameddalghous
how does it work I'm doing it, 2 papers, please explain. My school haven't explained it or taught us it

How has it not been explained or taught to you yet.. your exam is on Monday!?

Pretty much - we have 2 exam papers on the exam day (2hours) - one is pretty much a general knowledge quiz which could pretty much be anything, the other is Case Study Material that was released on 1 March for us to review and analyse, ready for the exam. [Travel/Tourism this year]
Original post by MarleyJust1702
How has it not been explained or taught to you yet.. your exam is on Monday!?

Pretty much - we have 2 exam papers on the exam day (2hours) - one is pretty much a general knowledge quiz which could pretty much be anything, the other is Case Study Material that was released on 1 March for us to review and analyse, ready for the exam. [Travel/Tourism this year]

really well I travel a lot so that should be good
we have 2 hours of revision on friday thats it
Original post by mohameddalghous
really well I travel a lot so that should be good
we have 2 hours of revision on friday thats it

Thats really bad tbh. Its about case studies about population, tourism, risks/different types etc.
Good luck!
Original post by MarleyJust1702
Thats really bad tbh. Its about case studies about population, tourism, risks/different types etc.
Good luck!

bro, my friend said he got a pre exam booklet in the post
I go to his school and didnt get it?
ok I have it now lol but what do I do with it
exam tomoz
I want a*

Quick Reply

Latest