The Student Room Group

Favorite eye colour?

So I was wondering what people's favorite eye colours are and also what colour are your eyes?

here's a chart if it makes it easier:
https://www.google.co.za/search?q=eye+colour+chart&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjjwtG2wcfbAhUqDsAKHbjbDUEQ_AUIESgB&biw=412&bih=652#imgrc=u-xtQeiMfTdCFM:

Scroll to see replies

I think dark brown eyes are so beautiful.
light brown eyes are my ting
Reply 3
my favorite are grey-blue eyes and my eyes are green (d30-d20)
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by ساره
I think dark brown eyes are so beautiful.

There’s people out there who like my eye colour? 😱
I love light blue eyes but I also have light blue eyes so that sounds really vain :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by musicalintrovert
I love light blue eyes but I also have light blue eyes so that sounds really vain :tongue:

nothing wrong with loving what you got!
Any colour eyes as long as they’re shiny... like have a twinkle... like they stand out.. if that makes sense... :/
I think blue is a nice colour, but not nice for myself, I wouldn't want to have blue eyes, certainly would not suit me. I have brown eyes.
Just wondering, is it actually possible to have fully black eyes I used to think my eye colour was black when I was younger but it's certainly not but is just dark brown.
blue defo - all shades
brown eyes in the sun are so beautiful
they turn into like this sunset of their own
and look so pretty x
Brown eyes are the best imo
um i love green eyes sfm
like they are just beautiful

but tbh i love all colours in that pic

i have brown eyes
Brown eyes are the best
Reply 14
so far it's brown: 5
blue: 5
green: 1 (rip me)
Surprising so far, assumed green would be the clear winner. I have blue myself but I'll vote green :smile:
Reply 16
Yeah, similar thing with me. Mine are T10 in the sun, but T20 at other times, I think
how do ppl not love green ?!
its such a beautiful eye colour
especially on a man with a chiseled jaw and a dark stubble ****
I think eyes that have that certain something are more important than the colour, like a certain sparkle or twinkle etc.

Mine are green, similar to D30, but they change so much. People normally think they are blue but they usually appear brown in photos.
Green, have green eyes and is one of the few things that i like about myself

Quick Reply

Latest