The Student Room Group

My problem with freesciencelessons

Dw I love him and know how much time it takes and how it helps us all etc

but...

for my aqa triple physics paper 1, he missed some key stuff like about how smoke detectors work and a question came up on it for 2 marks etc

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
don't just rely on him obviously use other sources like revision guides and papers cos he's not gonna cover EVERY SINGLE THING
Original post by mohameddalghous
Dw I love him and know how much time it takes and how it helps us all etc

but...

for my aqa triple physics paper 1, he missed some key stuff like about how smoke detectors work and a question came up on it for 2 marks etc

Call him out for a 1V1 at the park:biggrin:
The question explained how smoke detectors work, you just had to apply your knowledge of alpha particles to the question. And he covered alpha particles in his videos, you can't really blame him for that.
He strictly follows the specification and covers everything we require, in the AQA revision guides it does mention it in one sentence but still that whole question was applying knowledge of radiation to that scenario and not one from memory:smile:
Original post by arsenal4ever1234
He strictly follows the specification and covers everything we require, in the AQA revision guides it does mention it in one sentence but still that whole question was applying knowledge of radiation to that scenario and not one from memory:smile:

it was meant to be from memory and it says in cgp aqa triple book in a green box in page 75
Original post by Guava Juice

lol
Original post by gurlll
don't just rely on him obviously use other sources like revision guides and papers cos he's not gonna cover EVERY SINGLE THING

he says he does tho
it was meant to be from memory and it says in cgp aqa triple book in a green box in page 75

It says it in a tiny outlined box because that is just one of the examples they have used like the many others in the book that further your understanding but are not strictly in the specification so it is pure chance that the question did come up:smile:
It says it in a tiny outlined box because that is just one of the examples they have used like the many others in the book that further your understanding but are not strictly in the specification so it is pure chance that the question did come up:smile:

it wasn't application because they gave u no info lol
it wasn't application because they gave u no info lol

They did, the question was based on the massive diagram at the top, I did not revise the smoke alarm in the revision guide but using that I oculd still get the basics and manage to answer it even if it was wrong.
They did, the question was based on the massive diagram at the top, I did not revise the smoke alarm in the revision guide but using that I oculd still get the basics and manage to answer it even if it was wrong.

r u sure lol I did not see a diagram

anyone else lol
r u sure lol I did not see a diagram

anyone else lol

You do aqa higher triple physics right?
yes
HE teaches at my school. His videos aren’t useful
Original post by RicoChandarana
HE teaches at my school. His videos aren’t useful

is he ur teacher, does everyone treat him like a celeb lol
is he ur teacher, does everyone treat him like a celeb lol

He’s my brothers and some people say he thinks he’s the greatest. Like he goes “why are you talking when u have the best teacher in the country”
Original post by Guava Juice

I'm bringing the popcorn
He's an idiot his top tip for exam practice is buy a watch what a ****ing knobhead
Original post by RicoChandarana
He’s my brothers and some people say he thinks he’s the greatest. Like he goes “why are you talking when u have the best teacher in the country”

really? that's too far lol

Quick Reply

Latest