The Student Room Group

The Earth is flat, change my mind.

No
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

It’s actually the shape of a chicken nugget.
Reply 2
Original post by pqndachan
It’s actually the shape of a chicken nugget.

editex
(edited 4 years ago)
so is ur ass
kys
Reply 4
deleted post p sure this is just a troll

but also pls the heck? p sure it's common sense the Earth is a triangle cmon man
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by June_.
Aw man, do you mind just quickly hopping out of the gene pool
But with the whole 'perfect circle' thing, on average the earth is generally spherical - ofcourse it's not perfect but I'm sure that's just common sense

why are you being hostile. this is why us gamers are so oppressed because of nasty chads like you in our society. gangweed destroy.
Reply 6
Original post by bullyhunter71
so is ur ass
kys

YES
the earth is actually a hypercube and we are actually cubes, so it appears spherical
Mountains.
Reply 9
Original post by AdilShaydullin
I'm aware that my view is often associated with ignorance. However, you should hear me out. The idea of 3D shapes is relative, and yes from outer space the Earth is round. But as this concerns the majority of the population, as far as our empirical knowledge of the Earth, it is flat. It is actually physically impossible to have a perfect circle btw. A circle in real life is actually made up of very small straight lines that change their gradient. That's why in terms of the human population, the earth that we live on is flat.

I wish I could, but unfortunately that technology doesn't exist yet.
Reply 10
Original post by gamersriseup2
why are you being hostile. this is why us gamers are so oppressed because of nasty chads like you in our society. gangweed destroy.

oh boi
i edited my post a couple of seconds after making it because i saw that it didnt come across as lighthearted as i intended woops
also
the heck is a chad
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by June_.
oh boi
i edited my post a couple of seconds after making it because i saw that it didnt come across as lighthearted as i intended woops
also
the heck is a chad

troll or not, speaking to people like that is very naughty.
a chad is someone who gets all the girls and stacies while us nice gaming gentlemen are left in the friendzone, for example Phil Lewis
Reply 12
Original post by gamersriseup2
troll or not, speaking to people like that is very naughty.
a chad is someone who gets all the girls and stacies while us nice gaming gentlemen are left in the friendzone, for example Phil Lewis

dude
i am a girl
i can just smell the reddit on you oof
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by June_.
dude
i am a girl
i can just smell the reddit on you oof

another stacy abusing us gamers... now you see guys... anywhomst'nt, i have snapped this comment to add it to my gaming cringe compilation discussion facebook group, gangweed signing OUT
Reply 14
buy a telescope and look at all the planets and stars and even the earth's shadow on the mood, All other planets are spheres, earth shadow is a circle which is made by a sphere. why would we be any different???
Reply 15
Original post by eye4567
buy a telescope and look at all the planets and stars and even the earth's shadow on the mood, All other planets are spheres, earth shadow is a circle which is made by a sphere. why would we be any different???

Because God made the earth and us in his image.
de urth iz flat doe, witch iz y peeple on de uderside dont fall off de plainet.
juzt maik zure dat u dont fall off de edge on our flat urth. :biggrin:
Because God made the earth and us in his image.

I agree he made us in his image but if you look at the shadow its round?? unless you think god made the earth shaped like him IE humanoid???
I'm aware that my view is often associated with ignorance. However, you should hear me out. The idea of 3D shapes is relative, and yes from outer space the Earth is round. But as this concerns the majority of the population, as far as our empirical knowledge of the Earth, it is flat. It is actually physically impossible to have a perfect circle btw. A circle in real life is actually made up of very small straight lines that change their gradient. That's why in terms of the human population, the earth that we live on is flat.

Lol no one said the earth was a perfect circle, it's an elliptoid.
Reply 19
Original post by Afforestation
Lol no one said the earth was a perfect circle, it's an elliptoid.

yeah but 2+2=4

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending