The Student Room Group

AQA Geography Paper 3: lord help me

don't get me wrong: im generally a very conscientious student, and i will readily admit i have studied incredibly hard for (and well in advance of) gcses. i'm not one of those people that pretends good grades come to them by some freak, einstein-tier intelligence lmfao but..... i genuinely have not revised for paper 3 tomorrow lol oops. i started half an hour ago (after a full day of biology, history and chemistry - joyous) and im currently re-annotating the pre-release, but pretty mindlessly at that. how tf are you meant to learn this ****? i dont care about Oxfordshire just give me my 80p evian and go

(aka: how are you all revising/what have you done)
please tell me some of your annotitions im still doing bio
Reply 2
Original post by RainDancess
please tell me some of your annotitions im still doing bio

well, at least you'll probably get a better score on bio than i will lol.
i dont even know if my annotations are good, im just reading it and writing stuff in where i see fit: what section of it are u not sure of?
Original post by olivelga
well, at least you'll probably get a better score on bio than i will lol.
i dont even know if my annotations are good, im just reading it and writing stuff in where i see fit: what section of it are u not sure of?

tbh idk i got like an 7+ on the tests i think and bio is a strong subject for me.

i haven't even looked at the pre release apart from in class
oh hey tho my teacher gave me this powerpoint on it tho:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gKUOjD__hG0Pjc8zwXUIYUW3nxVBFbTS
Reply 4
I found the resources on cardinalnewmanschool geography section reallly useful and my revision is now solely on that and annotating the resource booklet. I felt the same way as you until i found that resource
Original post by Keslo
I found the resources on cardinalnewmanschool geography section reallly useful and my revision is now solely on that and annotating the resource booklet. I felt the same way as you until i found that resource

would u mind giving a link i dont have time to fin it myself sorry
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
would u mind giving a link i dont have time to fin it myself sorry

Idk if im allowed to post links but here, http://www.cardinalnewmanschool.net/page/?pid=573
Do your annotations include facts and figures outside whats been given to us in the pre release??
I've barely even read the booklet thoroughly. I was given predicted exam questions from my Geography teacher and have just gone about answering those... Tomorrow morning I'm just gonna look over them and hope for the best. Good luck, pal, we're all in the same boat here. I've not revised for Biology paper 2 until today. I am screwed.
Reply 9
tbh idk i got like an 7+ on the tests i think and bio is a strong subject for me.

i haven't even looked at the pre release apart from in class
oh hey tho my teacher gave me this powerpoint on it tho:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gKUOjD__hG0Pjc8zwXUIYUW3nxVBFbTS

i cant open it
I haven’t done much revision ever so I’m just focusing on the printed PowerPoint slides at the back of the booklet because they have all the stuff you need shortened down
My resources won't upload :frown:
Reply 12
ennit. I havent been taught any paper 3. Imma make up the fieldwork in the exam
Original post by yœ!
ennit. I havent been taught any paper 3. Imma make up the fieldwork in the exam

apparently you cant. The school has to sign a delaration so the fieldwork (that your school has done) will be alongside your own
Reply 14
Im doing this too I feel really confused over what they will ask us and how we should scructu
Isn't it a requirement that every school has to do fieldwork? This is because your teacher needs to write a report to the examiner who marks your paper about all the fieldwork studies your school/class has conducted to prevent people making up information in the exam.
Reply 16
apparently you cant. The school has to sign a delaration so the fieldwork (that your school has done) will be alongside your own

loool sat in a field for 2 hours while everyones else did the coursework oops.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending