The Student Room Group

Keep telling my boyfriend no?

So when me and my boyfriend are alone and things get steamy....
i’m always fine when it comes to me doing stuff with him, but when it comes to the other way around, i panic and say no?
does this mean i’m not ready or???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
i’m always fine when it comes to me doing stuff with him, but when it comes to the other way around, i panic and say no?

Clearly suggests you are not ready
im sorry what
I may be silly but I'm not sure what this post means? You're fine doing stuff with him but not the other way round?
well slow and steady wins the race id say. Gradually become comfortable and dont just jump in if u dont like it. And tell him how you feel and im sure he'd help you get more comfortable
Maybe just not ready... If your bf is right for you though, you wouldnt be nervous at all...
Original post by James_Thompson10
I may be silly but I'm not sure what this post means? You're fine doing stuff with him but not the other way round?

she means ze sexe
Original post by HalfEmptyBottle
she means ze sexe

i thought she meant eating her out?
Original post by johnny.snow
i thought she meant eating her out?

She means that she is fine with eating her out but shes afraid of eating him out
Original post by Shabby33
She means that she is fine with eating her out but shes afraid of eating him out

you sure? i thought it was because the vagina can be a bit sensitive
you sure? i thought it was because the vagina can be a bit sensitive

what if the OP is scared she might bite the pickle and then it is all over?
Reply 11
You could say she's not ready for a shark to "dominate" her ocean 🤣
Original post by Shabby33
what if the OP is scared she might bite the pickle and then it is all over?

ouch... could have picked subtler wording :tongue:
ouch... could have picked subtler wording :tongue:

nibble?
yeah obviously
i mean im fine when i’m doing stuff for him, but when he goes to try stuff with me i just tell him no
It means you don't like not being in control of the situation.

Not sure how old you are, but its good that your saying no rather than just doing it anyway to 'please him'

Have sex when you feel 100% ready, if he doesn'taccept that, then dump him!
How old are you both ? And there is no rush. Not everyone is ready at the same time. How does he react when you say no? It's a discussion you have to have. You have to feel comfortable with each other and talk honestly. And just tell him how your feeling. At any age some things may not be a comfortable thought at first and that's acceptable and perfectly fine for you to work up to it. As long as the person your wirh is patient.
bruh its an obvious troll......... :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending