The Student Room Group

What's the weirdest thought you've had today?

Be it philosophical, humorous, dark.... go for it.
Here's mine:
What if god actually filled cows with his spunk, so whenever we drink milk we become closer to him.
That's the secret to intelligence, not watching Rick & Morty like the government wants us to believe, but by drinking milk. And vegans, they're sent by the government to prevent us by drinking milk, but I've seen the light, I've drank - the milk.

Your turn :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by theggbydealy
Here's mine:
What if god actually filled cows with his spunk, so whenever we drink milk we become closer to him.
That's the secret to intelligence, not watching Rick & Morty like the government wants us to believe, but by drinking milk. And vegans, they're sent by the government to prevent us by drinking milk, but I've seen the light, I've drank - the milk.

I can't get the word 'urinates' out of my head, as it's one of those classic Countdown words like muriates, ailerons and atomise. But I keep hearing 'urinates, Nick (Hewer)'
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
I can't get the word 'urinates' out of my head, as it's one of those classic Countdown words like muriates, ailerons and atomise. But I keep hearing 'urinates, Nick (Hewer)'

thanks now its stuck in my head too -.-
Should I watch the new IT at 2am?

I decided to save myself the psychosis and persecutory delusions by deciding no.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by theggbydealy
Here's mine:

Cokeain't a one hell of a drug
Sometimes i think the whole world is a lie and i made this all up in my head but then that means all of you guys are just fake....
Reply 6
Original post by Sadgirl2001
Sometimes i think the whole world is a lie and i made this all up in my head but then that means all of you guys are just fake....

We could possibly be in a made up world...perhaps being observed by an advanced species. I like this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlTKTTt47WE because who knows?

Quick Reply

Latest