The Student Room Group

AS Psychology HELP.

Q. After the study was completed, the researcher decided to modify the study by using sequences of letters rather than numbers. Suggest one 4-letter sequence and one 5-letter sequence that the researcher could
use. In the case of each sequence, give a justification for your choice. Use a different
justification for each sequence.
[4 marks] I need help?? How can i get full marks.
Needs more information, really. What were the sequences of numbers like? What was the experiment about?
Reply 2
This is the whole question that i copied and pasted it is from the specimen paper set 2 paper 1.
Reply 3
Original post by Muberry123
This is the whole question that i copied and pasted it is from the specimen paper set 2 paper 1.

I need someone to help me write a proper answer for this question. If you can help? Please
Reply 4
Original post by Muberry123
Q. After the study was completed, the researcher decided to modify the study by using sequences of letters rather than numbers. Suggest one 4-letter sequence and one 5-letter sequence that the researcher could
use. In the case of each sequence, give a justification for your choice. Use a different
justification for each sequence.
[4 marks] I need help?? How can i get full marks.

I think i remember doing this question, is it from the memory topic??
from the top of my head 2 of the marks come from just 2 random sequences of letters and then 2 marks for justifications like they arent in the order of the alphabet and they dont make a word (as if they did, they would be easier to remember), im sure there were more than these two but i cant remember what they were.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending