The Student Room Group

A level business paper 2 AQA 11th

How did it go? last question what did people put?
I messed up the 16 marks about contingency and 9 marks about staff culture. I thought it was an alright paper. Do you happen to remember the marks for each question? I’m trying to predict my mark.
Erm not really it has 4 9s and 2 16s I think with 2 5s but what did you put for the culture?
Reply 3
Original post by johnwilliam1
Erm not really it has 4 9s and 2 16s I think with 2 5s but what did you put for the culture?

For cultures handy’s four model culture
Hofstede
To share culture include innovation , kaizen , intraprenurship etc like update technology that stuff but it was a hard paper man
Reply 4
it had 4 marker, 9 marker [calculations], 16 marker for the Mark and Spencers cases study.
The Lego case study with 5 marker, 9 marker and 16 marker
The Global Airways case study with a 5 marker, 9 marker and a 16 marker
I think those are the marks for paper 2, forgive me if I am wrong
For the shading culture question
I wrote about manager can use different method such as job enlargement or providing a challenge tasks to worker. To let them have self actualisation in term to match up the culture of LEGO.
Is this alright ?
I wrote about manager can use different method such as job enlargement or providing a challenge tasks to worker. To let them have self actualisation in term to match up the culture of LEGO.
Is this alright ?
Original post by x.sabiha
For cultures handy’s four model culture
Hofstede
To share culture include innovation , kaizen , intraprenurship etc like update technology that stuff but it was a hard paper man
Original post by Baohuhuhu
Is this alright ?

It could be right but idk, that would just encourage motivation? I put in the question that the managers could use training to increase the performance of employees and maintain their progress and then my second point talked about getting feedback and employee engagement to work on improvements
Original post by johnwilliam1
It could be right but idk, that would just encourage motivation? I put in the question that the managers could use training to increase the performance of employees and maintain their progress and then my second point talked about getting feedback and employee engagement to work on improvements

I’m not sure. Just confused, hope I won’t misleading the questions

Quick Reply

Latest