The Student Room Group

Failed second driving test...

Had no sleep last night whatsoever, just stayed up because I just couldn’t and tried to shut my eyes.

In the end I got one dangerous and one serious fault for observation.

Not surprising.

Also, is anyone aware of any cancellation websites?
Reply 1
Original post by Jesse Lingard
Had no sleep last night whatsoever, just stayed up because I just couldn’t and tried to shut my eyes.

In the end I got one dangerous and one serious fault for observation.

Not surprising.

Also, is anyone aware of any cancellation websites?

I believe you can cancel it on the DVSA website where you booked it
It’s ok that you failed again. My driving instructor said she took 5 tests and the UK record is 32
I recommend using https://www.findmeadrivingtest.co.uk/ - they send you text alerts on cancellations @Jesse Lingard
Original post by squirrology
I recommend using https://www.findmeadrivingtest.co.uk/ - they send you text alerts on cancellations @Jesse Lingard

Thanks for the recommendation, is it any good? Signed up before you told me about it but I haven't heard anything yet which I should expect as it hasn't been long!

What is the process usually?

Cheers.
Original post by Jesse Lingard
Thanks for the recommendation, is it any good? Signed up before you told me about it but I haven't heard anything yet which I should expect as it hasn't been long!

What is the process usually?

Cheers.

Yeah it's really good. Failed my test on 24th May and started using it to find a cancellation

You need to already have a test booked for it to work. Once you have a test booked - go to "My account" on the cancellation site and enter your theory test pass number & Booking ref number of your driving test, fill out the rest of the info and it should start sending you alerts instantly.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by squirrology
Yeah it's really good. Failed my test on 24th May and started using it to find a cancellation

You need to already have a test booked for it to work. Once you have a test booked - go to "My account" on the cancellation site and enter your theory test pass number & Booking ref number of your driving test, fill out the rest of the info and it should start sending you alerts instantly.

Oh, right - thanks for all that!

Quick Reply

Latest