The Student Room Group

Geography A-level COURSEWORK

I have to pick what i want to do my coursework about in geography and i have noooooo clue.All i know is i want to do it on the human side of geography?Can someone please give me a few examples
Original post by EmanRahman2001
I have to pick what i want to do my coursework about in geography and i have noooooo clue.All i know is i want to do it on the human side of geography?Can someone please give me a few examples

i did coasts and got near full marks, those who did human tended to get the lower marks imo (harder to research and write about)
What was your question?
I got 69/70 and my question was
Who is the SA1 regeneration project for and has it met the criteria for urban regeneration?
Reply 4
Original post by robyn1999
I got 69/70 and my question was
Who is the SA1 regeneration project for and has it met the criteria for urban regeneration?

That's amazing, well done! Any tips to help a dude in need?
Reply 5
Original post by austinc
That's amazing, well done! Any tips to help a dude in need?

Do the same question and get him to send it to you. That's you sorted.
Original post by Anastasiades
i did coasts and got near full marks, those who did human tended to get the lower marks imo (harder to research and write about)

I am currently interested in doing my coursework on coasts, it would be perfect if you could inform me of some of the primary data that you collected, I can’t think of a title at the moment, I’m really struggling.

Quick Reply

Latest