The Student Room Group

Ordering kids meal as a teen ?

Hey everyone , tomorrow I will be going out with my friend for lunch . I was just kind of confused whether to order a kids meal from the kids menu or just go with something in the adult section .

I do have a small appetite , and honestly the kids meal do look cuties too haha and it seems that I will always get the kids menu from all the restaurants I have went..... they think I look 12 haha .

Is just that I kind of feel .... you know uncertain about it . Should I go with the kids menu ?
Original post by WhiteBunny
Hey everyone , tomorrow I will be going out with my friend for lunch . I was just kind of confused whether to order a kids meal from the kids menu or just go with something in the adult section .

I do have a small appetite , and honestly the kids meal do look cuties too haha and it seems that I will always get the kids menu from all the restaurants I have went..... they think I look 12 haha .

Is just that I kind of feel .... you know uncertain about it . Should I go with the kids menu ?

How old are you?
order whatever you want

the customer is always right :u:
(edited 5 years ago)
order whatever you want

the customer is always left :u:
You could always ask for smaller portions you know, i know some grown people who still order a happy meal from time to time. You're not alone :biggrin:
I always order small kids portions because I don't have a large appetite either (and they're cheaper. But if you're not paying then there's always leftovers...)
my wife has ordered kids meals before, if she is not that hungry but doesn't want a starter option. What other choice is there, if you want a main, but don't want the huge portions some places give. Normally she would just order a proper meal and give what she doesn't want to me.. but if I am trying to loose a bit of weight, then she gets kids meals from time to time..

No restaurant has ever had a problem, and if any person eating with us did, I can't see my wife giving a ****.
Original post by Kakemono
How old are you?

I am 16 , turning 17 this year
I am 16 , turning 17 this year

Its fine to order a kids meal lol, i thought you were much older.
Your still a kid/young adult there no shame in ordering a kids meal if you feel that is enough to fill you up
Original post by Decipher
Its fine to order a kids meal lol, i thought you were much older.
Your still a kid/young adult there no shame in ordering a kids meal if you feel that is enough to fill you up

Haha thanks though !

Man up,even if you are a female
Order whatever suits your appetite best :smile: my gran always orders a kids meal at restaurants for herself due to her poor appetite and the staff don't bat an eyelid
Original post by arizonaidiot
Man up,even if you are a female

Well ... I believe I did say that I have a smaller appetite . So do you suggest that I order an adult portion , one ... eat till I vomit or two .... waste food ?
And sorry , I don’t really understand by what you said ...
Well ... I believe I did say that I have a smaller appetite . So do you suggest that I order an adult portion , one ... eat till I vomit or two .... waste food ?
And sorry , I don’t really understand by what you said ...

It's okay,I'll show u da wae

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending