The Student Room Group

RE: any predictions for USA Gov& Politics 3a and 4a for 2018 exams PLEASE ?

Hi guys anyone that knows the predictions for USA Gov&Politics 3a and 4a please I beg you come forward post predictions here so that not just me but the others can benefit and revise properly for the questions that are likely to come. PLEASE i'm struggling with this subject please anyone who can help come forward. PLEASE.

I'll really appreciate it if someone can help honestly from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks in advance:smile:
Reply 1
which units are you studying? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by madfea
which units are you studying? :smile:

Supreme court and Executive branch
Reply 3
i do supreme court and constitution so i can only predict supreme court for you but hopefully it (might) be some help- since 2010, the 30 markers have followed the pattern: abandoning activism for restraint, protecting rights, politicised, constraints, protecting rights, politicised, protecting rights, politicised. So the two that stand out for me that might come up are 'to what extent has the supreme court abandoned judicial activism in favour of judicial restraint' or 'to what extent do the constraints on its powers prevent the supreme court from working?'. In terms of 10 markers there's been less of a pattern but they've asked about philosophies quite a lot, so i would focus on judicial independance, entreched rights and judicial review.Just realsied we might not be the same exam board, Im AQA so hope it helps lol!:smile:
Reply 4
listen you came to ****ING save my life THANK YOOUUUU SOOOOOO MUCH I WAS LITERALLY GOING TO SAY **** IT I DONT CARE NO MORE ***PHEW IN THE LAST MINUTE** THANK YOU SOOOO MUCCCHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HONESLTY MAY GOD BLESS YOU IM JUST GOIG TO REVISE THOSE THAT YOU SAID I WAS GOING MADDD HONESTLY THANK YOU AND YES IM TOO DOING AQA AND DO YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO'S DOING EXECUTIVE BRANCH OF GOV OR CAN YOU ASK A TEACHER FOR ME PLEASE LET ME KNOW TODAY SO I CAN JUST TAILOR MY REVISE ON WHAT THEY'VE SAID AND THANKS SOOOO SOOOO SOOOO MUCHHHH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART I HAVENT GOT A TEACHER I TEACH MYSELF AND YOU'VE BEEN SENT FROM GOD TO SAVE ME I WAS LITERALLY CRYNG OOMGGGGG THANK YOUUU
Reply 5
'to what extent do the constraints on its powers prevent the supreme court from working?'
Can you please explain this to me whats the essay asking to do ? and if you have essay plans or full essay on this PLEASE send them to be emal : [email protected]
I PRAY YOU DO VERYYYY WELL IN ALL YOUR EXAMS !!!! HONESTLY
Reply 6
YOU ARE SO WELCOME NO WORRIESSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxx no one in my class does executive and im not in school today so cant help you with that sorry :frown: but, here the mark scheme for the constraints question aha
https://pastpapers.co/aqa/A-Level/Govt-and-Politics-2150/AQA-GOV4A-W-MS-JUN13.PDF ive not got a plan for it lmao but i would set it out in these paragraphs 1) no initiation (talk about war powers act) 2) small docket (they reject 96% of cases etc) 3) no enforcement (little rock 1957 violated brown v board 1954) and then 4) they cannot bind a future court (talk about cases that went against stare decisis) I AM SO SORRY IF THESE DONT COME UP!!!!!!!! but hey its worth a try !!!!!! good luck im sure you will be fineeee!!!!!!!
Reply 7
ive replied but theyre taking ages to moderate my post for some reason ughhhhhhhh!!!! YOURE WELCOMEEEEEEE XX
Original post by 90'S
'to what extent do the constraints on its powers prevent the supreme court from working?'
Can you please explain this to me whats the essay asking to do ? and if you have essay plans or full essay on this PLEASE send them to be emal : [email protected]
I PRAY YOU DO VERYYYY WELL IN ALL YOUR EXAMS !!!! HONESTLY
Reply 8
what are your constitution predictions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending