I do:
Forensic Psychology

Types of determinism
Cognitive explanations for offending
Family dysfunction (schizophrenia)
Anti psychotic drugs for schizophrenia
Atypical gender development
^All these came up last year, so I don't think it'll come up again

I've been told that media and culture may come up for gender.

Scroll to see replies

Kohlberg for gender,
^Or chromosomes and hormones
Psychodynamic could also be a possibility since it wasn't on paper 2

Social learning is unlikely due to the past 2 papers having behaviourism

Schizophrenia is piss easy to learn, only 6 pages in the revision guide however
Interactionist approach
or psychotherapies.
Idek but I will just comment to get notified
Original post by CopyThat
Kohlberg for gender,
^Or chromosomes and hormones
Psychodynamic could also be a possibility since it wasn't on paper 2

Social learning is unlikely due to the past 2 papers having behaviourism

Schizophrenia is piss easy to learn, only 6 pages in the revision guide however
Interactionist approach
or psychotherapies.

Thank you! I think the 16m will appear in either schizophrenia/forensic. Also saw on another thread that cultural bias might come up.
Determinism came up as a 16 Marker last year so unlikely to show up again.
I'm not ready for forensics fml
Does anyone do forensics, stress and relationships??
I do relationships and it’s killing me. Our teacher has predicted that in the relationships section evoloutionary explanations, equity theory and paradoxical relationships will come up
Anyone got any predictions for stress or addiction??
I don't know if this is a stupid question or not, but what is the difference between a specimen paper and just a regular paper?
if anyone has predictions for issues n debates, forensics, and relationships pls share
Original post by Lilyflowerkins
I don't know if this is a stupid question or not, but what is the difference between a specimen paper and just a regular paper?

a specimen paper is just an exemplar paper put out by the exam board, no students sat the specimen papers, and so the regular papers are just past papers that have been proper exams in past years.
I do Schizophrenia, Cognition and Development and Aggression. Any predictions for them?
Reply 14
Any got predictions for Schizophrenia and Aggression ? and is it true research method does appear in paper 3 as well ?
Original post by Lilyflowerkins

The specimen papers are ones the exam board released when they hadn't done any proper exams because it's a new spec. It's basically just more revision material
Original post by 90'S
Any got predictions for Schizophrenia and Aggression ? and is it true research method does appear in paper 3 as well ?

Research methods can appear in any paper, however if they do come up, they would most likely only be a few marks as majority of the research method questions come up in paper 2.
Reply 17
Original post by Angelic Charm
Research methods can appear in any paper, however if they do come up, they would most likely only be a few marks as majority of the research method questions come up in paper 2.

oohhh i see and thank you for replying i appreciate it and one last question im doing issues and debate, schizo, gender and aggression any predications of what can come up tomorrow ?
I'm doing schizophrenia, relationships, issues and debates, forensic psychology
Reply 19
My teacher thinks:
evolutionary or any of the economic theories will come up for relationships
interactionist approach and CBTp and family therapy for schizophrenia
all/any of the bio explanations for aggression or frustration-aggression
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending