The Student Room Group

OCR history Britain exam 2018

Come on guys get your thinking caps on!
EXAM IS TMRWWW

Now we know Major came up last year so any predictions?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I was possibly thinking heath or about conservative decline during their domination they may provide a factor and ask how far we agree
They also will defiantly give us a questions about international relations so Europe ??
Original post by GabeRigby98
Come on guys get your thinking caps on!
EXAM IS TMRWWW

Now we know Major came up last year so any predictions?

I reckon...13 years, and Churchill and India👀
Reply 3
Original post by SomerledE
I reckon...13 years, and Churchill and India👀

same I don't think I've seen an India source question yet
Original post by IDHEA
I was possibly thinking heath or about conservative decline during their domination they may provide a factor and ask how far we agree
They also will defiantly give us a questions about international relations so Europe ??

I think Europe came up two years ago, that might have been a sample paper I can’t really remember. Heath is a good shout even though I hope they don’t ask us about a nonce, but still.

Conservatives decline during the 13 years is probably one of the hardest questions to come up.
Reply 5
I think Europe came up two years ago, that might have been a sample paper I can’t really remember. Heath is a good shout even though I hope they don’t ask us about a nonce, but still.

Conservatives decline during the 13 years is probably one of the hardest questions to come up.

no no no

they most defiantly will not ask us about heath, THATS FOR SURE!
Reply 6
Original post by IDHEA

INTERESTING, VERY INTERESTING I MUST SAY...

best case if 13 years and a source about german bombing
Original post by GabeRigby98
no no no

they most defiantly will not ask us about heath, THATS FOR SURE!

“THATS FOR SURE” sounds very similar to Thatcher, it sounds as if you’ve been given some knowledge from an OCR examiner👀👀👀
Reply 8
“THATS FOR SURE” sounds very similar to Thatcher, it sounds as if you’ve been given some knowledge from an OCR examiner👀👀👀

only from the best mateyyyyy.... Katieeeeeee
Reply 9

1 ‘The most important reason for Conservative dominance in the period
1951–64 was the improvement in the standard of living.’ How far do
you agree?

2 Assess the reasons why Labour lost three elections in the period from
1951 to 1964.

3 ‘The scandals of 1963 were the most important reason for the
Conservative defeat in 1964.’ How far do you agree

Couldn’t have been more wrong...
Reply 11
I had already planned the 30 marker it was in the revision guide
howd it goooo
Reply 13
Original post by Eniola23
howd it goooo

ran out of time with the 20 marker rushed it
lol dw me too, only spoke about economic and social then touched on industrial relations, what did u think about source question?
Reply 15
sources were okay, the question was a nice one, better than last years one... but I think grade boundaries will be high...
Original post by Eniola23
lol dw me too, only spoke about economic and social then touched on industrial relations, what did u think about source question?

Ahh shame, I wrote about economic failures social successes, divisions and trade unions. Source question was calmmmm but I didn’t realise source C was Lord Brooke....
Original post by IDHEA
sources were okay, the question was a nice one, better than last years one... but I think grade boundaries will be high...

I think they might go up slightly
I think they might go up slightly

nonononono
Reply 19
what unit do you have left, I have Germany 1919-1963!! only 15% - 1 hour

Quick Reply

Latest