The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

How do I transfer to 2nd year of another course at BCU?

So I'm almost done with my second year of my current course at BCU but I'm thinking of transferring to another course to the second year. How do I do this? If I transfer to another course, does the course have to relate to the course I am doing now or can it be different?
Original post by s817
So I'm almost done with my second year of my current course at BCU but I'm thinking of transferring to another course to the second year. How do I do this? If I transfer to another course, does the course have to relate to the course I am doing now or can it be different?

Ask the department or admissions whether it is possible. the new department has to be willing to accept you.

I’ve started a course at Birmingham City University but would now like to transfer to another course within the University. Is this possible?

We can consider current Birmingham City University students for a transfer to another course where appropriate. If you know which course you want to transfer to, the first step would be to contact the Course Director of that course. If they agree to accept you onto their course, the internal transfer procedure is used and a form is completed by both your current Course Director and the Course Director for the course you are transferring to. If you are enrolled at the University, you do not need to apply through UCAS to be considered for an internal transfer.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending