The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reported.
Reply 2
For what?
Reply 3
Original post by ubanator
Yep, the title is what it is.

So basically, I’m sitting my chemistry paper 2 exam, not gonna lie I wasn’t struggling but it wasn’t easy either.

By some miracle, our invigilator just randomly leaves the room for a good 20 minutes. Like fr, just leaves me and 25 others students. So, like any normal person would - we all start cheating and telling each other answers, one roadman at the back had his phone in his pocket (our school doesn’t check) and he basically hooked most of his friends up with the answers, including me.

Strange this is, this invigilator is known for something doing this and left during our math exam and BOTH English lang exams.

But yh, anyways since exams end on Friday, I just wanted to post this coz... why tf not, lel

Thats probably the worst thing you could post, people can report you on this site and could lead to you getting disqualified from your exams xx
For what?

Cheating
its times like these i wonder how some of the people who post on this website are still in education
Seriously?? Our invigilator left the room for like two minutes because of some students shouting in the corridor and we didn't dare to speak to each other! I hate knowing some c*nts get away with cheating, I can't wait to report you too:biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by Cquixley
Thats probably the worst thing you could post, people can report you on this site and could lead to you getting disqualified from your exams xx

How do u know I assigned my actual name to my account?
How do u know I assigned my actual name to my account?

Please tell me you’re joking, you don’t think they can’t track who you are just because you used a different name...
Reply 9
Original post by technicallysound
its times like these i wonder how some of the people who post on this website are still in education

*sigh* it’s mandatory in the UK.
Reply 10
Original post by TruthHurtsok
Please tell me you’re joking, you don’t think they can’t track who you are just because you used a different name...

No I’m not joking. Sorry to disappoint
Yep, the title is what it is.

So basically, I’m sitting my chemistry paper 2 exam, not gonna lie I wasn’t struggling but it wasn’t easy either.

By some miracle, our invigilator just randomly leaves the room for a good 20 minutes. Like fr, just leaves me and 25 others students. So, like any normal person would - we all start cheating and telling each other answers, one roadman at the back had his phone in his pocket (our school doesn’t check) and he basically hooked most of his friends up with the answers, including me.

Strange this is, this invigilator is known for something doing this and left during our math exam and BOTH English lang exams.

But yh, anyways since exams end on Friday, I just wanted to post this coz... why tf not, lel

Seems too fake!
No I’m not joking. Sorry to disappoint

Being a smartarse won't stop people reporting you unfortunately
Reply 13
damn good on yah mate. That's hilarious if you ask me, to be fair though unless you're applying for oxford nobody cares about gcses lo
Reply 14
Original post by Dempsy
damn good on yah mate. That's hilarious if you ask me, to be fair though unless you're applying for oxford nobody cares about gcses lo

That’s the spirit! I wish more people on TSR could be like you instead of being butthurt I cheated on a few (maybe 10) exams. Like, why is it their business?
Reply 15
*sigh* it’s mandatory in the UK.

You know this is a UK based site, right?
Vast majority of people here are from UK
Reply 16
Original post by SamuelM
You know this is a UK based site, right?
Vast majority of people here are from UK

Your point?
That’s the spirit! I wish more people on TSR could be like you instead of being butthurt I cheated on a few (maybe 10) exams. Like, why is it their business?

@Black Water
Reply 18
Original post by Wolfram Alpha

@White Fire
Reply 19
Original post by Wolfram Alpha

About me or OP? :colondollar:

Latest