The Student Room Group

Year 10 science mocks

I’ve been revising for my science exams and was wondering do you think the exam will be the specimen 2018 papers or will aqa make a new one
Reply 1
Original post by justaishaxo
I’ve been revising for my science exams and was wondering do you think the exam will be the specimen 2018 papers or will aqa make a new one

tbh I don't think so as I think they use specimen papers in yr 11 mocks but you never know :smile: good luck
You'll do mock set 2 , are you doing triple? and what paper are you doing , paper 1 or paper 2?
Reply 3
Original post by lolololol1235e1
You'll do mock set 2 , are you doing triple? and what paper are you doing , paper 1 or paper 2?

I’m doing paper 1 additional science
we've already done them and our school got the papers from the aqa website. there's this link that's like y10 End of year exams but you won't be able to access them. they added their own questions on to that paper as well
Original post by Krishna1601
we've already done them and our school got the papers from the aqa website. there's this link that's like y10 End of year exams but you won't be able to access them. they added their own questions on to that paper as well

was it quite difficult how was it?
Original post by justaishaxo

U want the paper?
Original post by huda122
was it quite difficult how was it?

we do separate sciences and the physics and chemistry was fine but biology was something that even the smartest girl in our year didn't do very well on
Reply 8
Original post by kunoichinin
U want the paper?

If you don’t mind sharing ?
Can you send the year 10 aqa mocks (30 marks) on here for Combined Science?
Is this AQA Biology triple?
it’s totally dependent on your school actually. they could do actual mocks provided by aqa or make them themselves sooo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending