The Student Room Group

Russia politician : "Russian women should not have sex with foreigners!"

Russian women should avoid sex with non-white foreign men during the football World Cup because they could become single mothers to mixed-race children, a senior lawmaker in Moscow said on Wednesday.

Even when Russian women marry foreigners the relationships often end badly, said Tamara Pletnyova, head of parliament’s committee for families, women and children. Women are often stranded abroad or in Russia but unable to get their children back, she said.

This politician is from the Russian communist party. Yes feel the irony.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/14/dont-have-sex-with-men-from-different-race-during-world-cup-warns-russian-politician

Should the UK implement such law?

Scroll to see replies

The idea isn't wrong. How many foreigners go to countries, get a woman pregnant then leave? I don't see the UK passing a similar law but you do see the reasoning behind it.
Original post by ProRoadman
The idea isn't wrong. How many foreigners go to countries, get a woman pregnant then leave? I don't see the UK passing a similar law but you do see the reasoning behind it.

I get super butthurt when i see a foreigner dating a women of my kin.

It does not make sense. There is a clear racial bias to the statement. She did not say “dont relate with foreigners”, but clearly said non-white people. Does she know the stats of broken homes according to racial background?

This was an incredibly stupid statement. Even at the Olympics, hundreds of thousands of condoms were used and a majority were individuals from mostly white nations in Europe, Australia and the Americas.

I guess she is okay with Russian women having fatherless children with white men, but not with non-white men.
Reply 4
why is it always up to women to 'say no'? why not hey guys start being more responsible.
Original post by Wired_1800
It does not make sense. There is a clear racial bias to the statement. She did not say “dont relate with foreigners”, but clearly said non-white people. Does she know the stats of broken homes according to racial background?

This was an incredibly stupid statement. Even at the Olympics, hundreds of thousands of condoms were used and a majority were individuals from mostly white nations in Europe, Australia and the Americas.

I guess she is okay with Russian women having fatherless children with white men, but not with non-white men.

I would be lying if i said i disagreed with the statement.
She mentioned Europeans and i know she mentioned non white. She highlighting the problem with foreigners only looking for sex.
They won't be as careful and are known to leave pregnant women behind. Its not the majority but the minority ruins it for everyone else.
I would be lying if i said i disagreed with the statement.
She mentioned Europeans and i know she mentioned non white. She highlighting the problem with foreigners only looking for sex.
They won't be as careful and are known to leave pregnant women behind. Its not the majority but the minority ruins it for everyone else.

It was a stupid statement. There was no need to single out any group.
A Russian MP has responded by saying Russians should be getting out there and shagging the fans.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/14/have-sex-make-babies-russian-mp-tells-nation-to-welcome-foreign-fans

Original post by HucktheForde

Should the UK implement such law?

No,it's a ****ing stupid idea, inherently racist, and impossible to enforce.
That's literally the whole of islamic countries, and most of the middle east.

Except, they keep it in the same family, not just race... A study by the BBC in 2009 showed 70% of people in Pakistan are inbred within 4 or so generations.
And yet the Guardian wont attack the Israeli's for doing the same. After all Jews very much view themselves as a race, as much as Blacks are Blacks, Arabs are Arabs etc.

Most Jews outside Israel live in segregated ethnic enclaves.

Yet so called anti-racist liberal Jews push for desegregation so gentile intermix while their Jewish "people" remain pure.

The hypocrisy never stops.
AFAIK she said non-white, not foreigners in general.

This politician is from the Russian communist party. Yes feel the irony.

Hey its alright though, she said she's not a nationalist.
(edited 5 years ago)
It’s a racist and outdated idea, women should have the choice to have relations with whoever they want, they shouldn’t be controlled in that way. Plenty of women are impregnated and left by those who reside in their own countries so bringing race into this doesn’t make sense? My mothers russian and married to a Scotsman, she’s a foreigner. With a similar law in place in the uk my family could be torn apart and it would be the case for thousands of families in the uk, the likelihood of it happening is very small but it’s a stupid law to have anywhere
Original post by Karxnaxx
It’s a racist and outdated idea, women should have the choice to have relations with whoever they want, they shouldn’t be controlled in that way. Plenty of women are impregnated and left by those who reside in their own countries so bringing race into this doesn’t make sense? My mothers russian and married to a Scotsman, she’s a foreigner. With a similar law in place in the uk my family could be torn apart and it would be the case for thousands of families in the uk, the likelihood of it happening is very small but it’s a stupid law to have anywhere

The title is misleading, she is actually talking about race, not nationality.

>“It’s one thing if they’re of the same race but quite another if they’re of a different race. I’m not a nationalist,” she said.

Plus it isn't law.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 13
I get super butthurt when i see a foreigner dating a women of my kin.

You should avoid anal sex in that case.
Reply 14
Original post by Karxnaxx

It does when you consider that interracial relationships are overall statistically more likely to fail than monoracial relationships, and white female/black male couples in particular, have a staggering 200% higher divorce rate than white female/white male couples.

http://www.sheknows.com/community/love/latest-statistics-divorce-rates-among-interracial-marriages

These are US figures, but they are probably similar here too.
Original post by Joleee
why is it always up to women to 'say no'? why not hey guys start being more responsible.

How would that look? The Russian government putting out a public service announcement begging foreigners not to bang their women?

Can't see it working much...
Reply 16
Original post by Jebedee
How would that look? The Russian government putting out a public service announcement begging foreigners not to bang their women?

Can't see it working much...

It would be hilarious to see them try it though.

Not many?
She does make somewhat of a good point but everyone is going to go on about "muh racism"

That being said sex isn't exactly limited to one hole :laugh:

Original post by Wired_1800
It was a stupid statement. There was no need to single out any group.

Its not exactly, if you look outside of political correctness, it could make sense. This is coming from someone who belongs to the communist party too :rofl:
Original post by S-man10
She does make somewhat of a good point but everyone is going to go on about "muh racism"

That being said sex isn't exactly limited to one hole :laugh:

Its not exactly, if you look outside of political correctness, it could make sense. This is coming from someone who belongs to the communist party too :rofl:

If she said that Russian women should not have relations with foreigners because they are more likely to abandon them to return to their home nation, I doubt people would see any harm with that. However, she clearly mentioned non-white men, which singled out all non-white groups. That was the issue.

She seemed to be happy with her Russian citizens to have fatherless white children but dont want any biracial children.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending