Im an Irish Republican - AMA

If i could i’d vote for Sinn Féin! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Were you born in the USA?
Reply 2
TaL
Reply 3
If you're going to represent us, you could have at least spelt "I'm" right. :colonhash:
If you had to pick between DUP, UUP or TUV who would you pick?
Reply 5
How treasonous.
Original post by Quady
Were you born in the USA?

Lol no
Original post by Airmed
If you're going to represent us, you could have at least spelt "I'm" right. :colonhash:
Original post by Mr Daily Mail
If you had to pick between DUP, UUP or TUV who would you pick?

UUP , the only party that isnt 100% bigots. I didn’t actually mind Mike Nesbitt, he would never have succeeded because he could be seen as a near liberal unionist. Jim Allister (TUV) and DUP gang are a bunch of bigots, homophobes and anti-women rights. It saddens me that people actually vote for them.
Original post by g131999
How treasonous.

how
Do you live in the Free State or in one of the occupied counties?
Original post by FreeDerry

Occupied counties - an dún / ard mhacha ! Newry to be exact
Original post by conorcinnamond
how

Sinn Fein are associated with the IRA - a terrorist orgnanisation responsible for the murder of British civilians. If you hate the UK so much, move to Southern Ireland.
Original post by g131999
Sinn Fein are associated with the IRA - a terrorist orgnanisation responsible for the murder of British civilians. If you hate the UK so much, move to Southern Ireland.

I live in the North of Ireland. The British Army killed many innocent irish catholics/nationalists. British Army is a terrorist group in my eyes but i understand british people don’t think that and so be it. Your ignorance at the cultural identities people hold in the north is mind-boggling, absurd and ridiculous.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:Ulster is free, Ulster is British.
UUP , the only party that isnt 100% bigots. I didn’t actually mind Mike Nesbitt, he would never have succeeded because he could be seen as a near liberal unionist. Jim Allister (TUV) and DUP gang are a bunch of bigots, homophobes and anti-women rights. It saddens me that people actually vote for them.

Irish Republican is nothing but code word for globalist shill and useful idiot. The DUP and TUV are anti-Globalism, they protect Ulster and their people from the globalist Irish and British states.

Oh, what is this, why is the leader of the UDA talking about a common Ulster nation and identity? [video="youtube;NuVezZALsr0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuVezZALsr0&t=56s[/video]
I live in the North of Ireland. The British Army killed many innocent irish catholics/nationalists. British Army is a terrorist group in my eyes but i understand british people don’t think that and so be it. Your ignorance at the cultural identities people hold in the north is mind-boggling, absurd and ridiculous.

The British army killed many people, they basically setup and ran the IRA, the attack on Ulster and 30 years of conflict were an attempt by the globalist forces of evil to destroy the Loyalist people of Ulster. The British state used the threat of 'Irish nationalist civil rights' in the 60's to take over the government of Ulster and but boots on the ground. They expected the Loyalists give up the fight at that point and hand everything over to the British state. The Loyalists didn't do that, instead the rallied around Ian Paisley, the RUC, UDR, UDA and Orange Order and over time overthrow the British state. Forcing the IRA and British state to the peace table, where the Loyalists regained power after the Good Friday Agreement.

The Loyalist defeat of the globalists was their first defeat in Britain for 150 years. From the reform acts of the 1830's to the GFA the British state and the globalist forces within it had victory and victory. The Loyalists showed how the globalists can be defeated and how they are willing to go anything to anyone to get what they want. They will rape, maim, murder, imprison anyone who gets the way, using criminal gangs and political parties to create degrees of separate between the actions the media will report on and actors driving it all. The Loyalists are an example to me in Cumberland how the British state can and must be defeated. Following their defeat in Ulster, the globalists have suffered more defeats with the 2008 financial crash and Brexit vote. They have now attempted to regain the initiative by putting a gay Indian as PM of the Irish state and passing state enforced laws in support of Gay marriage and abortion on demand. This is all designed to put pressure on Ulster to yield to the globalists, but it won't, the Loyalists won't surrender and take the fight to the globalists, like they have done for the past 200 years. Difference is this time they won't be alone, they will be joined by the IRA and Irish nations in overthrowing the globalist Irish state. The UDA and IRA will be fighting side by side within 5 years.
Original post by Clockrice
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:Ulster is free, Ulster is British.

Regardless of what unionists want to delude themselves into believing Ulster is fundamentally IRISH. Ireland unfree shall never be at peace. 🇮🇪
Regardless of what unionists want to delude themselves into believing Ulster is fundamentally IRISH. Ireland unfree shall never be at peace. 🇮🇪

Why does all of the Irish nation need to be forced to be part of the Irish state? Why can't you have an Irish state and an Ulster state, within the Irish nation? You mistake the Irish state for the Irish nation, you need to understand you are doing this and stop it. Nothing good comes of it, especially when the Irish state is currently attempting to destroy the Irish people.
so what you want to shop at banana republic? They have a crazy generous return policy
respect to ireland

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending