Oh and I think 4.5 metres for the thinking distance one
Reply 3
Original post by Winnerrrr
I got 5 aswell and for the other maths stuff I got 62.5kg
0.02m (extension)
0.065 for the wave speed one
3162N and 71 degrees for the magnitude graph thing
That’s all I remember not sure if there right though

Yeh ah I got most of them except the extension one I got 0.015 so I must of messed that up
Reply 4
0.02m (extension)

Got these as well, except for the magnitude graph I got 3250N and 72 degrees but I’m bad at those questions
Original post by Ell1e10
Yeh ah I got most of them except the extension one I got 0.015 so I must of messed that up

Im not sure if I got it right like 100% but for the first equation I got 0.015 then the second equation I did F=K x E so I did 2/400 and then added that onto 0.015
So u still would have picked up a few marks
Reply 6
What did u guys write for the electromagnet question?
0.02m (extension)

I had 19 degrees for the magnitude
Initial velocity is 5
Momentum is mass x velocity
4.5 metres for 1 graph question
I somehow got 0.045 for extension ?
What did eveyonr get for extension and the first question
Im not sure if I got it right like 100% but for the first equation I got 0.015 then the second equation I did F=K x E so I did 2/400 and then added that onto 0.015
So u still would have picked up a few marks

mthat would get u full marks
Original post by pottah
Got these as well, except for the magnitude graph I got 3250N and 72 degrees but I’m bad at those questions

I got 2000n and 33 degrees
Reply 11
i got this too !!
Reply 12
i got 0.016m for extension
extension 0.02 m
Why do you need to add on the last equation if you’ve already found extension which was 0.015 cos they asked for extension didn’t they
Original post by sam_scottie1
Why do you need to add on the last equation if you’ve already found extension which was 0.015 cos they asked for extension didn’t they

you add because they asked for total extension which was already a hint that you need to total at the end. They gave you elastic potential energy and spring constant so making e the subject was extension of 0.015m however it then says the student increases increases weight by 2N so using 2nd equation f=ke and making e subject 2/400= 0.005 m so therefore total extension 0.015 + 0.005= 0.02 m final answer. it was a 6 marker just writing 0.015 m would not achieve full marks, hope that helps
Reply 16
Original post by spencer1221
you add because they asked for total extension which was already a hint that you need to total at the end. They gave you elastic potential energy and spring constant so making e the subject was extension of 0.015m however it then says the student increases increases weight by 2N so using 2nd equation f=ke and making e subject 2/400= 0.005 m so therefore total extension 0.015 + 0.005= 0.02 m final answer. it was a 6 marker just writing 0.015 m would not achieve full marks, hope that helps

How many marks would that be if you got 0.015
Reply 17
Original post by Ell1e10
How many marks would that be if you got 0.015

I reckon about 4 seeing as you get that using the harder equation that you have to rearrange
I wrote the difference between accelleration and mass was that accelleration is invesrly proportional to mass.
Original post by M_Abdullah
I wrote the difference between accelleration and mass was that accelleration is invesrly proportional to mass.

For a constant force the greater the mass the smaller the acceleration so yes inversely proportional

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending