The Student Room Group

Muslims, please help me!

Salaam. I am just looking for some honest comments from true people who have knowledge. In the recent past, I have committed many sins, sins which are classed as the “worst” but I still believe in Allah. I really want to change my life around and make myself a better person. Will Allah forgive me & can I change my life around. Basically start from a fresh.
Thanks in advance for any responses.

Scroll to see replies

I heard god be all loving and merciful?
Original post by 5h5
I heard god be all merciful?

Yes but I don’t know. I’ve committed some bad sins...repeatedly!
Original post by StudentInEngland
Yes but I don’t know. I’ve committed some bad sins...repeatedly!

if your willing to turn your life around then obviously thats what god wants rite ? :smile: he'll forgive u if u just learnt your lesson and don't repeat ig but he's understanding and merciful so don't be too hard on yourself
Original post by 5h5
if your willing to turn your life around then obviously thats what god wants rite ? :smile: he'll forgive u if u just learnt your lesson and don't repeat ig but he's understanding and merciful so don't be too hard on yourself

Yeah I’m really going to change it round. Thanks so much!
This is why I hate Islam and religion in general, it makes kids fear something which they don’t even know exists. However I am not here to bash your beliefs so here is my Islamic answer, god is forgiving and merciful, the Quran says that god is 70 times more forgiving then a mother. God will always forgive you no matter what unless you; leave Islam, contact jinn, practise black magic
sooner or later this thread will be altered into yet another debate thread which would have no relevance to OP post :/ though because its in the 'correct' forum i presume it makes it alright to have debates. ok then. :/
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Glutenintolerant
This is why I hate Islam and religion in general, it makes kids fear something which they don’t even know exists. However I am not here to bash your beliefs so here is my Islamic answer, god is forgiving and merciful, the Quran says that god is 70 times more forgiving then a mother. God will always forgive you no matter what unless you; leave Islam, contact jinn, practise black magic

I respect your views and thanks for sharing your knowledge. I really hope that is true as I have not done any of them 3 things.
Original post by strawcheescake
sooner or later this thread will be altered into yet another debate thread which would have no relevance to OP post :/

I hope not, I just want to get myself on the right path.
I respect your views and thanks for sharing your knowledge. I really hope that is true as I have not done any of them 3 things.

I’m glad I helped oh **** I miased one though, gay relations are also forbidden and anal sex
Of course He will, He is the Most Forgiving and loves when we repent to Him. It’s also really good that you feel regret like the person above me said, just repent and make lots of Dua :smile:
I hope not, I just want to get myself on the right path.

from an Islamic perspective Allah forgives all sins aside from shirk(associating partners with Allah)(SWT) i mean what do you have to lose if you repent sincerely? however bear in mind once you have repented to not turn back to that same sin again.
Original post by benzene-ring12
Look dude, everyone makes mistakes. But what’s good is that you have regret, it shows you have decency and that you’re willing to change. What you do is between you and your God but if you’re feeling as bad as you say you are then I’m sure you’ll be forgiven. If you’re still feeling guilty I suggest you try doing some positive things such as volunteering and giving charity. It’ll help other people and it’ll make you feel better too. But don’t get into the mindset that you’re doomed and what not, it’s the effort to change and better yourself that’ll make the difference.

Cheers dude. Appreciate it. I’ve donated up to £60 already to good causes and will carry on. Thanks again bro.
Cheers dude. Appreciate it. I’ve donated up to £60 already to good causes and will carry on. Thanks again bro.

Good on you dude!
I’m glad I helped oh **** I miased one though, gay relations are also forbidden and anal sex

So will god never forgive you if you’ve done Anal?
from an Islamic perspective Allah forgives all sins aside from shirk(associating partners with Allah)(SWT) i mean what do you have to lose if you repent sincerely? however bear in mind once you have repented to not turn back to that same sin again.

I have gone back to the same sin though. I was going so off track and losing religion. I just know want to completely change and start like a fresh life. Is this possible?
So will god never forgive you if you’ve done Anal?

So I take it you’re gay aswell? You can inbox me
I have gone back to the same sin though. I was going so off track and losing religion. I just know want to completely change and start like a fresh life. Is this possible?

course it is. never despair of Allahs mercy it overpowers his anger its an authentic Ahadeeth. therefore repent sincerely and whatever you do do not return back to the sin you can distract yourself with other means because shaytaan would do anything but make you worship Allah so do not ever return back into his trap. pray sincerely to Allah and he will forgive you and you can turn over a new leaf InshaAllah.
So I take it you’re gay aswell? You can inbox me

No, I am not gay.
course it is. never despair of Allahs mercy it overpowers his anger its an authentic Ahadeeth. therefore repent sincerely and whatever you do do not return back to the sin you can distract yourself with other means because shaytaan would do anything but make you worship Allah so do not ever return back into his trap. pray sincerely to Allah and he will forgive you and you can turn over a new leaf InshaAllah.

Thank You brother. I appreciate it. I will do everything in my power.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending