The Student Room Group

What do you like about Nigeria?

Tell me about my land.

Scroll to see replies

Fela Kuti is an absolute legend.
it is on the way to uganda
Reply 3
Cold stone ice cream
I'm Nigerian, and while this post was made for Non-Nigerians be sure to check out our JOLLOF RICE!!!
Reply 5
Original post by Axiomasher
Fela Kuti is an absolute legend.

Amen, brother.

Original post by the bear
it is on the way to uganda

Uganda is a beautiful land. I regularly holiday there with my wives.
The food and movies are nice. And nigerians are one of the most funniest people:biggrin:
Taribo West had superb hair.
Reply 8
It warms my soul, the love you have for Nigeria
Its Sandy. That is all.
That you can get all the food and drink you want for 100naira from your car.
I like helping the Nigerian Princes on Facebook :smile:
Original post by SuperHuman98
I like helping the Nigerian Princes on Facebook :smile:

What do you do?

Original post by TSOyetan
That you can get all the food and drink you want for 100naira from your car.

It is a good deal!
Just joking it’s a reference to a meme :smile:

I know a lot of Nigerian people in real life they are cool and I think you have a rivalry with Ghana
Original post by NHS Nigeria
Tell me about my land.

Jay-Jay Okocha in his prime
Reply 15
The music, the movies, the people (funniest people you’ll ever meet), the food
(edited 5 years ago)
Ive been told its very nice my distant cousin is a prince there, he owes me about £1 million but it's ok, he said he'd pay me back after he had sorted the famine problem in his lands.
Im 4 minutes late
Original post by NHS Nigeria
Tell me about my land.

Nothing
Population predictions for Lagos are interesting. Nigeria will become a very serious player on the world stage, very quickly, by virtue of its soon-to-be enormous population. I hope development can come soon enough. The government seems sadly ineffectual (though it's an improvement on those of the D.R.C or Burkina Faso), and the extent of Islamic fundamentalism in the North is very concerning. The vast population growth is stretching the limits of public services and budgets, and that has left a lot of people - especially children - at risk of radicalization. I consider Boko Haram to be the most dangerous terrorist organisation in the world today - ISIL/Daesh draws the attention of the world media but it is in West Africa where the most people are at risk. Still though - there is some cause for optimism - corruption is being tackled as I understand, and with better governance should come more development. Hopefully population growth can be damped and the proportion of people living in absolute poverty can begin to decline over the coming decades. If Nigeria can emulate China, but with fewer massive human rights violations, then I would suggest it would be doing well for itself.

Quick Reply

Latest