The Student Room Group

What to wear with grey fleece shorts?

So I went to JD Sports today and bought some grey Adidas 3-stripe fleece shorts as I was looking for some fleece shorts and they looked comfortable and nice.

I tried them on and I thought they looked pretty good (I was wearing a hoody at the time).

However, I’m wondering, what would go best with them? I tried looking for an Adidas top/t-shirt to match but ran out of time so I just bought the shorts.

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/grey-adidas-originals-3-stripes-fleece-shorts

I have noticed the hoodie and shorts look becoming ever more popular especially with young guys so maybe just wear them with a hoody?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
If it's too hot just wear a shirt and if it's a bit chilly wear a hoody on top of the shirt
Original post by alavu
If it's too hot just wear a shirt and if it's a bit chilly wear a hoody on top of the shirt

Should it be an Adidas hoodie/t-shirt to match the shorts or can it just be plain? I don’t know much about the un-written “rules” of designer fashion so I’m still learning.
Original post by CollegeStudent99
Should it be an Adidas hoodie/t-shirt to match the shorts or can it just be plain? I don’t know much about the un-written “rules” of designer fashion so I’m still learning.
If they complement each other I don't think it really matters. If you wear something Adidas with 3 stripes on it and they're a different colour scheme it might look a bit odd though.
Original post by 04MR17
If they complement each other I don't think it really matters. If you wear something Adidas with 3 stripes on it and they're a different colour scheme it might look a bit odd though.

Would a plain black t-shirt or plain navy t-shirt work well?

I see what you mean about mixing the colour scheme for example wearing a black Adidas hoodie with blue stripes and grey Adidas shorts with white stripes.

Also, I have some Adidas Samba trainers, would these go well with the shorts?
Would a plain black t-shirt or plain navy t-shirt work well?

I see what you mean about mixing the colour scheme for example wearing a black Adidas hoodie with blue stripes and grey Adidas shorts with white stripes.

Also, I have some Adidas Samba trainers, would these go well with the shorts?
I'm sure plain T shirts will work well.

Any kind of trainers will be fine. :smile:
Reply 6
So I went to JD Sports today and bought some grey Adidas 3-stripe fleece shorts as I was looking for some fleece shorts and they looked comfortable and nice.

I tried them on and I thought they looked pretty good (I was wearing a hoody at the time).

However, I’m wondering, what would go best with them? I tried looking for an Adidas top/t-shirt to match but ran out of time so I just bought the shorts.

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/grey-adidas-originals-3-stripes-fleece-shorts

I have noticed the hoodie and shorts look becoming ever more popular especially with young guys so maybe just wear them with a hoody?

A puffer jacket and nike creps
lol if youre wearing adidas theres not much point in fashion advice... Trainers and a hoodie?
Dark plain t-shirt in black or navy should look good.
Thanks for the advice guys. :smile:
What about a pale yellow t-shirt and a grey zip-up hoodie with the zip open for a summery look. Would that work? (Yellow is my favourite colour btw.) :smile:

Sort of like this but with the grey hoodie on top to improve the look further: https://goo.gl/images/EyYPeJ
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending