The Student Room Group

Trump Told G7 Members He would Ship 25 Million Mexicans To Japan

https://nypost.com/2018/06/15/trump-told-shinzo-abe-hed-ship-25-million-mexicans-to-japan/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/15/donald-trump-told-shinzo-abe-could-send-25-million-mexicans/

Racist donald chump strikes again, and no doubt, he will have his defendeers, who, no matter what he says or does, will step up to defend him because they admire him, he is their personal hero, they endorse what he says and does and secretly have glee that he is in office to represent white nationalism and racism.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by luq_ali
https://nypost.com/2018/06/15/trump-told-shinzo-abe-hed-ship-25-million-mexicans-to-japan/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/15/donald-trump-told-shinzo-abe-could-send-25-million-mexicans/

Racist donald chump strikes again, and no doubt, he will have his defendeers, who, no matter what he says or does, will step up to defend him because they admire him, he is their personal hero, they endorse what he says and does and secretly have glee that he is in office to represent white nationalism and racism.

You need to learn the difference between he would and he could..
Just wait when China deals with Japanese. They would send more than just couple of millions chinese.

But anyway all this actions are for increasing nationalism in Japan.
The Donald probably thinks that Japan is in Latin America

smh
Trump roughly said 'Japan is doing well, but I could ship 25 million Mexicans and suddenly you'd be facing the same problems we do'.

People ITT seem to be going out of their way to misinterpret Trump.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by AngeryPenguin
Remember when he tweeted that Berlin was in Spain? The guy doesn't geography well.

Few Americans do.
Original post by 999tigger
You need to learn the difference between he would and he could..

Haha...Boom!💥
Reply 7
I have this person on my ignore list, because of them being just the kind of sort I noted. I love how racist people will try to deflect from the real point. A person saying they would kill and murder every Jewish person possible, a person saying they wish they would be able to kill and murder every single Asian, a person saying they would like to have sex with children all of the time, well...see none of these horrific and evil statements requires the present or even current ability to do the aforementioned. In law we have a little something called evidence, and one of the ways we glean insight into a person's mind, is from what they declare and state in public. Some people are okay with people being racist and white supremacist, they will just say, oh, even though this person is one of the most powerful people in the world, able to shape policy, is currently doing just that, in a way that affects millions of people, oh, you know, no big deal, their thoughts and their articulations of what drives them and what motivates them, their stated animus and intentions, it is all irrelevant because they can NOT do what they say the want to do...as if somehow, in that twisted little twerps world, that makes everything all good...I rather doubt that if a Muslim stood up and said "I would like to murder all people in the UK"-with no present and apparent ability to do so, no actions in furtherance of that...well, we all now the result of public declarations espousing violence, or the effects of public statements denying the holocaust, or the effects of public statements made by people espousing racism, and the legal and reasonable consequences that flow therefrom.

Remember, I said that when I made this post, the usual suspects of defenders would sprout up and defend their personal Savior/White Supremacist Hero, and somehow, anyway, no matter how illogical, no matter how stupid and moronic and nonsensical and inconsequential the argument that these sorts would come up with, well, you know they would HAVE to find someway to apply some little specific logic to donald chump that they would NEVER espouse for a person of color or non-Nazi/White Supremacist. A wise man once said, when throw a rock into a pack of dogs, only the one who screams out, was hit. :smile::smile::smile:

Nice to be able to call it out, before it happens, and know exactly the usual zealots and apologists for racists who will pop up and try to get succor from their on little made up false logic. Reasonably, it would be nice for someone of some level of professional and educational import to at least advance non-fallacious thinking or be able to elucidate some logical and valid arguments. But in the meantime, happy to smash out what is popping up. So, please keep on advancing the nonsensical, to illuminate exactly who you are for all to see, give me great pleasure!:smile:

Original post by Just my opinion
Haha...Boom!💥
Reply 8
To be perfectly honest i would love to see him try
Well Japan has declining population and low birth rate

Unlike Europe however they know that immigration is democide to their populatin

Luckily for Japanese, despite their terrible crimes they are free of guilt
Original post by luq_ali

Remember, I said that when I made this post, the usual suspects of defenders would sprout up and defend their personal Savior/White Supremacist Hero, and somehow, anyway, no matter how illogical, no matter how stupid and moronic and nonsensical and inconsequential the argument that these sorts would come up with, well, you know they would HAVE to find someway to apply some little specific logic to donald chump that they would NEVER espouse for a person of color or non-Nazi/White Supremacist. A wise man once said, when throw a rock into a pack of dogs, only the one who screams out, was hit. :smile::smile::smile:

Actually, nobody did any of that because your charges have no substance whatsoever to them and are just too ludicrous to spend time on. TDR is terrible, you're a good chat on any other topic but when it comes to Trump you just go nuts. There is NOTHING in all that ranting.
Reply 11
Japan wishes to remain Japanese

I wish Europe to remain European and it makes me a supremacist. Anti-racist really is anti-White. Our leaders are anti-White because they have no interest in European descent people. Simple as that.

Off with all their heads. Drag these traitors like Merkel through the street and see what she's done to her people.
Trump is god . A man years ahead of his time and an absolute human genius .
Original post by luq_ali

It's worth noting that these are exactly the same sort of things the Nazis said openly when they came to power and also that people in other countries dismissed those comments as implausible, distorted or unlikely to be fulfilled.

In every meaningful way, Trump is a fascist and is currently becoming more and more like one of the 1930s ones.
Reply 14
Original post by Fullofsurprises
It's worth noting that these are exactly the same sort of things the Nazis said openly when they came to power and also that people in other countries dismissed those comments as implausible, distorted or unlikely to be fulfilled.

In every meaningful way, Trump is a fascist and is currently becoming more and more like one of the 1930s ones.

Dude... just shut up. This isn't a 1930's/1940's Germany, nothing like that will ever happen in the modern USA.

Stop with your delusions of grandeur that you're somehow stopping "another Hitler from committing the Holocaust 2.0". It's really annoying man
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by dchet1
Dude... just shut up. This isn't the 1930's/1940's, nothing like that will ever happen in the modern USA.

Stop with your delusions of grandeur that you're somehow stopping "another Hitler from committing the Holocaust 2.0". It's really annoying man

Yes, how dare I accuse Von Trumpf of being a modern-day fascist.

How long I wonder before he starts organising a Trumpster Youth, complete with swaggering black uniforms.
Reply 16
Yes, how dare I accuse Von Trumpf of being a modern-day fascist.

How long I wonder before he starts organising a Trumpster Youth, complete with swaggering black uniforms.

Obviously no real conversation to be had with a brainwashed buffoon. Keep pretending that you're saving the world my dude, I'm sure you're great at parties.
Original post by dchet1
Obviously no real conversation to be had with a brainwashed buffoon. Keep pretending that you're saving the world my dude, I'm sure you're great at parties.

I wonder how you will defend his next outrageous act. In fact, I wonder that anyone bothers trying to defend them at all.
Original post by the bear
The Donald probably thinks that Japan is in Latin America

smh

Or maybe he's made a secret deal with Japan to take Mexicans in exchange for allowing in their aloominum (sic)?
Reply 19
I wonder how you will defend his next outrageous act. In fact, I wonder that anyone bothers trying to defend them at all.

I'm not defending Trump, I'm not a Trump supporter, nor did I vote for him.

You're full of so much hatred that you turn a satirical comment into "OMG HE'S GOING TO DO THIS WHAT A FASCIST!!!"

It's annoying, and everyone sees through it. The mere fact that you say "Drumpf" shows me that you have no ability to think for yourself and merely parrot what others have said.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending