The Student Room Group

white guys who aren't attracted to black girls

do you guys like mixed race women like: halle berry, alicia keyes, tinashe, zoe kravitz. do you like lighter black women like kerry washington, gabriel union, toni braxton? If not, how about darker latino women like eva mendes, salma hayek, eva longoria?

just interested to know what you think. do you see how they can be seen as beautiful but you yourself don't find them attractive? is it the race or the skin tone that is the problem? there are white people who tan and as dark or darker than alicia keyes .

Scroll to see replies

They aren’t attracted to the stereotypical black girl. They think we all look the same.
Reply 2
what do you guys think?
Wouldn’t white guys have preferences just like any other guy of any race?
Are you saying that white people are racist for not being attracted to cerain races?
Reply 5
Original post by Sahyun
Whilst I would say that everyone has their preference and stuff but black girls just can't compete that well in terms of attractiveness. The only stronghold left for them is personality and that too is ruined by the typical black girl stereotype. Girls from other races which are also not know for their physical attractiveness make it up by not having such a stereotype. There are many lovely black ladies out there but ignorance still prevails. When society glamourises fair skin for the ladies what can we guys do to battle this ingrained belief.

^^ This. In most societies around the world black women are considered furthest from beauty/the standard of beauty while white women are considered to be at the height of beauty/the standard of beauty. They also are stereotyped as aggressive and ratchet because of outlets like WorldStar which only perpetuate that image of black women.

Original post by Afforestation
Are you saying that white people are racist for not being attracted to cerain races?

The OP didn't seem to say anything along those lines. They just seem to be asking only white males on the site whether they are personally attracted to black women or whether they aren't, but no one is being attacked for their preferences. Looks like they want to know if there's anything that lead to that preference
Original post by Anonymous
do you guys like mixed race women like: halle berry, alicia keyes, tinashe, zoe kravitz. do you like lighter black women like kerry washington, gabriel union, toni braxton? If not, how about darker latino women like eva mendes, salma hayek, eva longoria?

just interested to know what you think. do you see how they can be seen as beautiful but you yourself don't find them attractive? is it the race or the skin tone that is the problem? there are white people who tan and as dark or darker than alicia keyes .

I personally like black girls / mixed race too
Original post by Anonymous

I litteraly only date blonde white girls because they are so gorgeous to me. its all just personal preference me saying i dont find black skin attractive is not racist.
Reply 8
Original post by ProRoadman
Wouldn’t white guys have preferences just like any other guy of any race?

I am sure every person has their own preferences, but I have noticed white men in particular having a sort of aversion to black women sometimes. and on here some white guys have said that, so I'm wondering if they like some really beautiful black/mixed women, or if that still doesnt do it for them. I am only intrigued, and I am not condemning anyone. Attraction isn't something you can control, and as long as people are respectful it doesnt have to be a problem.
Nope, I don’t find black or mixed raced girls sexually attractive. It’s nothing to do with the stereotypical attitude really because plenty of white girls are like that too, it’s just the features and skin tone.
(edited 5 years ago)
White girls are much more prettier IMO
Who doesn't love a bit of black punani :colone:
Black girls are always sexualised. White men will always say “their pussy is the best” or “thiccness” but won’t call the black girl beautiful. Some*
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Nope, I don’t find any black or mixed raced girls sexually attractive. It’s nothimg to do with the stereotypical attitude really because plenty of white girls are like that too, it’s just the features and skin tone.

What features are you talking about?
Original post by Afforestation

no why would you jump to that conclusion. I am just interested in if the white guys who don't usually go for black women would find those women attractive.
Original post by Rainfall
What features are you talking about?

Hair type, facial structure etc.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Hair type, facial structure etc.

You do realise that there are black girls with super soft hair. Almost like white people. And black girls have different facial structures?
You do realise that there are black girls with super soft hair. Almost like white people. And black girls have different facial structures?

I’m speaking in generalities here. Yes, different races have markedly different facial structures, this fact is even used in forensics to predict the ethnicity of skeletons before genetic testing etc.
Black girls are always sexualised. White men will always say “their pussy is the best” or “thiccness” but won’t call the black girl beautiful. Some*

It's true for real, I'm a white guy and black girls are the best in bed and give the best bj's. They got the best techniques and make a man nut in 2 minutes.
Original post by Sahyun
black girls just can't compete that well in terms of attractiveness.

and halle berry, alicia keyes and kerry washington? are they not as any beautiful white woman to your eyes?

Latest

Trending

Trending