The Student Room Group

I have a crush on my English teacher

I'm 17, in sixth form. I have a crush on my English teacher. she's 26, beautiful and can't stop thinking about her. What do I do. In one year ill be 18!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You have 1 year to flirt with her, make her aware of your desire but don't act on your desires as that will put her in the position to have to tell, wait until you're 18 and she does not have a duty of care for you, then open up.
No. Not again.

Why do these teacher and student stuff even happen?
Reply 3
Original post by Anneyong <3
No. Not again.

Why do these teacher and student stuff even happen?

ygm its like they narrating a bra$$ers p0rno

Btw OP read her a bit of Shakespearean Titanic, wait..... that's not Shakespeare is it?
In that case OP ask her to role play romeo and juliet

Spoiler

im pretty sure teachers can lose their jobs from being involved with a student, don't do that to her
and honestly, if I was 26, I don't think I would look at a 17/18 year old student that way, so try to move on
pretty sure it's just a phase since you're so use to girls your age you're starting to show an interest to older women. they're cougars allow it
Does she know that you like her? Or has she seemed to acknowledge that you have taken a like to her?
I'm telling ya'll its the new In thing!!

It's a craze!!!

Grrr really pisses me off.
Leave her alone, treat her as a teacher and nothing more. She's not going to risk her career and reputation by doing anything with a student. This is just a crush, an infatuation, it'll pass with time.
I've been in almost exactly the same situation before, except I was 15, and she was 23, so I'll just give you the advice I would have given myself.

You might think that you won't get over her and that she's beautiful and amazing and everything, but you really will get over her and forget about her. Even if it takes several months or a year. And you'll probably find someone else in the future who you like better than her, and who you have more of a chance of being with.

To be honest, with me, when I look back at this huge crush I had on her, I actually cringe. I find it embarrassing now. It was just an infatuation. I think part of the reason why a lot of students have had a crush on a teacher is because of the unattainable aspect of it. Once the crush is less unattainable, it tends to go away.

For example, I'm 18 now, and I actually still keep in contact with that teacher, and we follow each other on social media. She's quit teaching and is now married with a baby. My crush on her has completely gone, and given the chance, I honestly would never want to be in a relationship with her anymore.

Your crush will go away eventually. You just have to remember that.

The worst thing you can do in this situation is act on your feelings. Don't tell her you like her, don't flirt with her, don't make your crush obvious. Trust me, you'll regret it. And she'll almost definitely reject you. When you're her age, someone your age is usually younger than they would even consider dating, especially when it's their student.

Also, even if she DOES like you back, and you two get into a relationship, it's a bad idea. Even if you're 18, student/teacher relationships are really looked down upon, and it'll give her a bad reputation. She might even be fired, depending on the sixth form and your age.

So yeah. It's best to just try and get over it. Focus more on her flaws, and try to find someone else to focus on instead of her. Good luck.
Reply 10
You study for your exams as normal and find someone else who isn't your teacher, that is what you do.
Sh*t wrong website.
Reply 12
You will get over her and find someone your own age. I hate to break it to you but you have 0 chance of a relationship with her.
For a second there o thought I had come to the wrong website :confused:
Omg I feel like Im in the same position!

I'm a female and my favourite teachers also a female she is great she's been there with me through everything!
I wouldn't say it's a crush but id like to stay in touch with her-she's always been ready to help me whether she's busy or not, even if I email her in regards to school work and she sees at home she'll respond.
I can't stop thinking about her-she makes me smile and she soooo funny (were both funny as each other, even before I start talking to her she has a grin on her face!!!).

It's not a crush or anything id just like to stay in touch with her because she's helped me to become the person I am today-shes married and she has a child.

I want to ask her if she don't me staying in touch with her but how do I say it?????
I don't want her giving me her number or anything because I want to keep it professional but id just like to email her occassioanly using the school email.
I want to put it in a way that she understand everything's she's done for me and how for that reason I can't just loose contact with her?
I'd rather email her then say it to face but how do I put it into context?
I just want to stay in touch just to see how she's getting on that's all.
She knows I'm a very emapathetic person and I want the email I send to her to reinforce that but how shall I phrase it??? So she understands how much of a influence she has been.
Just say this:

“Pardon me Maddam...
But I was curious as to what you look like under those tasteful fabrics you are wearing...
Perhaps you would do me the honour of removing them and photographing your flesh so I can gaze upon our beauty?”
I had a crush on my geography teacher in year 11 and she knew it. Me and my mates would talk about her in class and she would over hear and smile. When I went to Uni she skyped me a few times and Im not joking when I say she looked like lucy pinder (google her)
Ah, happens to me every year.
Original post by Y11_Maths
Just say this:

“Pardon me Maddam...
But I was curious as to what you look like under those tasteful fabrics you are wearing...
Perhaps you would do me the honour of removing them and photographing your flesh so I can gaze upon our beauty?”

No that's wrong on many levels!
I don't have a fondness of her!!!!-it's a student appreciating what her teacher has done for her.
Original post by Anonymous
No that's wrong on many levels!
I don't have a fondness of her!!!!-it's a student appreciating what her teacher has done for her.

I was referring to OP and it was a joke

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending