The Student Room Group

Boys & relationships

How do you know that you’re ready for sexual intercourse? And what are the signs that you know a boy likes you or does have a start of feelings for you?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
How do you know that you’re ready for sexual intercourse? And what are the signs that you know a boy likes you or does have a start of feelings for you?

If you have to ask, you're probably not ready. You'll know you are ready when you don't feel pressured to have sex with him.

He shows an interest by agreeing to go out with you, if he's already flirting with you then that's a good sign.
Reply 2
You know you're ready when you feel comfortable with the person, and you're fully willing to commit to them, if you're not 100% about it, then you're not ready. As for how boys show they like someone, they tend to crack a few more jokes than usual, and look for higher pitched voices and the occasional physical contact. Finally look at what they're looking at, if they hold eye contact for more than a couple seconds, it means they're really interested in what you have to say
the signs he likes you is when he starts showing he cares, talks to you in more than a friendly way and you know if it's geniune if you get the gut feeling that you like him too. you'll know your ready for sexual intercourse if your body craves it and it only craves it for him, it should be something you guys have spoke about but youre not ready if you have to ask for it. make sure you're both ready by speaking of it and have the gut feeling is he the guy that I want to lose it to? because trust me you always remember your first
Original post by Anonymous

You will know you are ready when you don’t feel pressured into the situation, it should come naturally.
If you are too embarrassed to have a frank conversation about it, then you probably aren’t ready; same goes for contraception, if your embarrassed to go into a shop and buy some, then you aren’t ready.
If your under the legal age limit, I would think twice; those laws are there to protect you, no matter how mature you think you may be, sex is not something that you should rush into. Make sure that it’s the right decision.
But if you are having to ask the question, I don’t think you are ready: something in your mind is not sure and is looking for something to tell you it’s a bad idea
Make sure you do at least 45mins of fingering and foreplay first. You MUST do this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending