The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Why do most of the comments on the Daily Mail seem so moderate?

I have facebook, instagram, etc... and I obviously know quite a few people in real life, and I don't understand why the comments on the so-called racist Daily Mail are so moderate. I see worse comments running around other web forums, reddit, other newspaper websites, facebook, instagram, etc... and I feel that the DM shouldn't really have a reputation for being racist if its moderating the comments?

I can see that the comments section is markedly more critical of left-wing racial policies but it's nowhere near the racist inferno that many people point it out to be.
Reply 1
It's not just that, I read a lot of political surveys and commentary about political views, and I just don't understand why the DM's comment section can be so moderate sometimes. I feel that the DM themselves are moderating comments which is odd for an outlet that doesn't really need to care.
Maybe, just maybe ( now prepare yourself as this idea may come as a bit of a shock) maybe contrary to what active left-wingers tell you, not everybody right of the picture is a racist, sexist, homophobe.🤔
Not sure if serious? Its a cesspit of idiots who love giving each other 'thumbs up' for dumb **** comments.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by bobbins888
...Western White countries are still controlled by the far left from behind the scenes. ..

That's correct, Cultural Marxists like myself, in league with the Illuminati, have a tight grip on everything.
Original post by Axiomasher
That's correct, Cultural Marxists like myself, in league with the Illuminati, have a tight grip on everything.

When I did my paper round I delivered both the Guardian and the Mail. The Guardian readers tended to be rube up there own arse and if they give tips it was lower than Mail readers tips. The Mail readers tended be more friendly and there were more Asian and black people buying it than the Guardian
Original post by looloo2134
When I did my paper round I delivered both the Guardian and the Mail. The Guardian readers tended to be rube up there own arse and if they give tips it was lower than Mail readers tips. The Mail readers tended be more friendly and there were more Asian and black people buying it than the Guardian

Are you trying to contradict bobbins' very reasonable assertion that the far-left control everything from behind the scenes?
I've left the DM because of moderation on comments. Unless your comment fits the P.C woke agenda they wont print your comment. It seems as though half the words in the english dictionary have become offensive.....

Latest

Trending

Trending