The Student Room Group

GCSE german AQA 2018

thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

it was really good, like pretty easy
Did u do higher or foundation ?
Reply 3
Everyone on twitter is going on about a Cinderella extract i swear I’ve done the wrong paper or missed a whole question
Original post by pottah
Everyone on twitter is going on about a Cinderella extract i swear I’ve done the wrong paper or missed a whole question

I don’t remember a Cinderella question.
Reply 5
Original post by pottah

it was the one where the German man loses his wife bc she's too ill and then his daughter has to do all the chores for the family
Reply 6
I found the higher listening really hard but I've only been studying German since year 9 so it that just because I'm less experienced than others ?
Reply 7
Original post by Noonw
it was the one where the German man loses his wife bc she's too ill and then his daughter has to do all the chores for the family

Is this on the higher ?
Reply 8
Original post by Lily2002
Is this on the higher ?

yeah, but for the past 2 specimen the stories were the same (like Heidi was on both H and F)
Reply 9
Original post by Noonw

Ah thank you I did get that one! Just couldn’t read the question so didn’t clock that the wife died lol
Sehr schlecht
Reply 11
what was the doctor question on the listening?
I found it so much easier than the mocks- the mocks were ridiculous but this one was so easy. Whats AQA’s plan
That was so hard. I didn`t do German in year 7 and got to back to school for further maths lesson, as don`t have proper study leave.
moving this to the language forum:smile:
Original post by Mikolaj1109
it was really good, like pretty easy

Did you do higher or foundation?
Original post by Jkkskskskd
I found it so much easier than the mocks- the mocks were ridiculous but this one was so easy. Whats AQA’s plan

Did you do foundation or higher?
Original post by Lily2002
Is this on the higher ?

yh
Original post by kerianne
thoughts?

So bad
I thought it was easier than mocks but still pretty tricky

Quick Reply

Latest