The Student Room Group

Yr 11 revision materials for Yr 10

Does anyone have any revision materials for people in yr 10
what subjects? maths, you can use websites such as corbettmaths, mathsgenie and buy cgp books to practice. english- mrbruff, mr salles on yt, there's also sparknotes, cliffnotes, litcharts, shmoop, gradesaver. pretty much all the subjects are on seneca learning, google it and sign up. it's free and a nice method of revision imo. you can look up resources on here too. unfortunately as it's new spec finding some resources can be a struggle.
Reply 2
Original post by entertainmyfaith
what subjects? maths, you can use websites such as corbettmaths, mathsgenie and buy cgp books to practice. english- mrbruff, mr salles on yt, there's also sparknotes, cliffnotes, litcharts, shmoop, gradesaver. pretty much all the subjects are on seneca learning, google it and sign up. it's free and a nice method of revision imo. you can look up resources on here too. unfortunately as it's new spec finding some resources can be a struggle.

Do you know anyone with a French quizlet folder, I could use for revision
Original post by SBizzy
Do you know anyone with a French quizlet folder, I could use for revision

what exam board? and is it vocab?
Reply 4
Original post by entertainmyfaith
what exam board? and is it vocab?

Edexcel, vocal, tenses etc
Original post by SBizzy

which subjects/examboards/tier
Original post by SBizzy

I'm selling AQA poetry notes on eBay if you want there quite cheap
specify what u want
Original post by SBizzy
Edexcel, vocal, tenses etc

https://quizlet.com/197888653/edexcel-gcse-french-vocabulary-flash-cards/ ; edexcel vocab
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Studio-Edexcel-Grammar-Translation-Workbook/dp/129213299X ; a workbook i recommend to practice grammar + tenses
grammar and tenses should be the same so just google french grammar quizlet and you should be able to practice learning the tenses. use any resources your teacher gives you too.
Reply 9
Recommend Seneca learning for all the sciences ( this is pretty new and I haven’t tried it out much but I heard it’s really good)
Some helpful YouTube channels would be:
Gorilla physics for physics ( he does both GCSE and A- level)
Freesciencelessons ( for all sciences)
Hegarty maths
ETE tutor ( for edexcel English) or Mr bruff/Mr Salles (for AQA English)
Also highly recommend MathsWatch as this is what mainly helped me on maths to achieve a grade 9
For AQA sciences, stick to the CGP specification specific revision guides as they get straight to the point and avoid waffle (unlike other revision guides that I’ve had experience with in the past)
I also highly recommended using your science board’s specification as this has everything that you NEED to know and everything that may come up in the exam. It also helps as a guide to only learn things that are specifically in your self which will save you lots of time. ( this can also be done for other subjects)
Reply 10
Original post by londinondi
I'm selling AQA poetry notes on eBay if you want there quite cheap

Original post by malkimoo

Original post by malkimoo

English, maths, single Science, French, geography. Edexcel and Aqa
Original post by SBizzy

Hey for edexcel french I made quizlets with all the 9-1 vocab (my username is dinosaur_14)
Reply 12
Original post by Toastiekid
Hey for edexcel french I made quizlets with all the 9-1 vocab (my username is dinosaur_14)

Some of your sets are locked, my username is Sbizzy8
Original post by SBizzy

they should all be unlocked except for my speaking exam sets (don’t want any plagiarism...)
Original post by SBizzy

https://quizlet.com/dinosaur_14/folders/gcse-french?i=bexbn&x=1xqY
don’t think any of my french ones are:dontknow:
Original post by SBizzy

I got Macbeth and AIC notes selling for £10 if you want there grade7 + notes I'll send a sample if you wanna see
Reply 16
nah u aint gettin my stuff, make your own g
Science and maths with primrose kitten
Free ****ing science lessons
Reply 19
Original post by bvfh.
nah u aint gettin my stuff, make your own g

why not lmao

Quick Reply

Latest