The Student Room Group

Ear peircings for seven year old boy?!!

So I have visited my sister yesterday and I saw her son who is just seven had his ears peirced. I was quite puzzled. I didn't say anything as I thought it was not my business but I was just wondering if it is normal thing?
It's not common but not unheard of either. My cousin and one of my friends both had theirs done (cousin had just one side; friend both) as children.
what a cool lil dude ur nephew :gangster:

I got my stud put in at 12, tiny the size of a nose ring
Reply 3
I was 4 or 5 when I had mine done, no issue.
Reply 4
Original post by Say My Name10
So I have visited my sister yesterday and I saw her son who is just seven had his ears peirced. I was quite puzzled. I didn't say anything as I thought it was not my business but I was just wondering if it is normal thing?

it was normal at my primary school but most kids only had one side done.
?? I got my ears pierced when I came out the womb its normal
Original post by gjd800
I was 4 or 5 when I had mine done, no issue.

lol did u? :yy:what kinda ring was it
Original post by yusyus
it was normal at my primary school but most kids only had one side done.

yus
Reply 8
Original post by Bang Outta Order
yus

dont pee me off gnab
Original post by yusyus
dont pee me off gnab

yer mam
Reply 10
yer mam

that is funny though has anyone called you gnab b4
Original post by yusyus
that is funny though has anyone called you gnab b4

nah...so i just said your ma just in case it were an insult
Reply 12
nah...so i just said your ma just in case it were an insult

I respect that.
Reply 13
lol did u? :yy:what kinda ring was it

*****y stud to begin with, then I got a silver sleeper and was always getting *******ed in school :laugh:

I have a black horseshoe one in it these days, not changed it for years. Wouldn't mind doing more of my ear, might get round to it one day!
Original post by gjd800
*****y stud to begin with, then I got a silver sleeper and was always getting *******ed in school :laugh:

I have a black horseshoe one in it these days, not changed it for years. Wouldn't mind doing more of my ear, might get round to it one day!

thought youd say gauges, u know those big holes in the lobes with the wee plates. I might get rrrrreally small ones. like a cm dilated if i've got the measurement right lol.
Reply 15
thought youd say gauges, u know those big holes in the lobes with the wee plates. I might get rrrrreally small ones. like a cm dilated if i've got the measurement right lol.

Haha no, never really been into that stuff tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest