The Student Room Group

Anyone interested in K-POP?

This is aimed to see what people think about K-POP. Share your opinions but don't be offensive or rude to others.If you see that someone doesn't have the same opinion as you, then don't go ballistic. Just respect each others opinions please. <3

Scroll to see replies

Moved to Music
Did you call me?
Original post by shagga
K-pop is shite

I respect your opinion but use less ruder words. (: Thanks.
Original post by shagga
Doesn't change the fact that k-pop is shite

It's your opinion remember?
Read the description before you chat to me.
Reply 5
Tbh my 1/3 of my life revolves around kpop, been into since I was 9 :’)

Kpop is great 👍 kdramas and varieties too! Anyone looking down on kpop obviously hasn’t tried to check it out and prbbly only watched a video or two of it. A lot of my friends used to find it weird that I liked kpop but once they checked it out they loved it too and they were never the same people again lmao
I am a fan of Kpop ~
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Lala~
Tbh my 1/3 of my life revolves around kpop, been into since I was 9 :’)

Kpop is great 👍 kdramas and varieties too! Anyone looking down on kpop obviously hasn’t tried to check it out and prbbly only watched a video or two of it. A lot of my friends used to find it weird that I liked kpop but once they checked it out they loved it too and they were never the same people again lmao

Yeshhhhh my g! Whats you fave kpop group?
dont get the hype, its just pop music as usual tbh, but everyone has their own tastes.
hello there. Kpop is my life. I ahve just been to the Monsta X concert in London on Sunday and it was awesome!
I didn't add any hype. I think some of you don't read the freaking description.
I understand that last part. Everyone does have there own taste. And thats the hype in it.
Original post by bitter_raabit
hello there. Kpop is my life. I ahve just been to the Monsta X concert in London on Sunday and it was awesome!

Amazing!
i am like the biggest fan of Loona haha, feel free to follow the fandom when they debut in August! :smile: i also like clc? they have some underrated bops haha
Original post by izzi_xox
i am like the biggest fan of Loona haha, feel free to follow the fandom when they debut in August! :smile: i also like clc? they have some underrated bops haha

Cool c:
Original post by Queen_Petal
I didn't add any hype. I think some of you don't read the freaking description.
I understand that last part. Everyone does have there own taste. And thats the hype in it.

im talking about kpop in general you absolute melt, dont get so defensive.

At what point did i say YOU added hype to K-pop? Can you read? I said I don't get the hype behind k-pop. It was a general statement, and was clearly not directed at you.
Reply 15
Original post by Queen_Petal
Yeshhhhh my g! Whats you fave kpop group?
Currently it's w1 because pd101 even though all their songs after debut are absolute shite minus the latest ones. Also, a lot of old gen groups, svt and red velvet. There's just so many of them the list is pretty endless, you? Haven't really been that updated atm because of exams, I can't afford to mess up my Alevels.
Reply 16
Original post by izzi_xox

Honestly can't wait for LOONA to debut
O-kayyy, hyprocrite. I guess your getting defensive now. (:
Original post by Lala~
Currently it's w1 because pd101 even though all their songs after debut are absolute shite minus the latest ones. Also, a lot of old gen groups, svt and red velvet. There's just so many of them the list is pretty endless, you? Haven't really been that updated atm because of exams, I can't afford to mess up my Alevels.

Omg your so much older than me! <3 My fave kpop group is bts!
Reply 19
I actually have been starting to like K-pop.

Still can't stand most of their fans.

Quick Reply

Latest