The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You need God!! Just recite these words with me "Vibrators are the devils spawn" stick to real men :biggrin:
dw about it im a muslim female and i do it
everyone has a test in life and will struggle with certian aspects of religion.
Are you sure you can't shake this desire? :wink:

Nah but seriously, you should live YOUR life how YOU like, not how a 1,400 year old religion likes!
Original post by CTLeafez
Are you sure you can't shake this desire? :wink:

Nah but seriously, you should live YOUR life how YOU like, not how a 1,400 year old religion likes!

the whole point if religion is to test by limiting but more and more now adays people get ahead of themselves 🤐😪
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a 20 yr old female and have a very high sex drive, it's got to a point where I have to use sex toys such as vibrators. I'm aware masturbation is haram but I have no choice

Has anyone else done this

I’m a Muslim guy with similar difficulties and whilst I feel guilty, it’s a coping mechanism and I don’t wanna think about it constantly so I just do it. PM me if u wanna talk about it
if masturbating stops you from having sex then do it
Reply 7
Original post by BDho
I’m a Muslim guy with similar difficulties and whilst I feel guilty, it’s a coping mechanism and I don’t wanna think about it constantly so I just do it. PM me if u wanna talk about it

You just do it???
You just do it???

It= self please
Reply 9
Original post by BDho
It= self please

So you actually have sex with girls ?
Original post by londinondi
the whole point if religion is to test by limiting but more and more now adays people get ahead of themselves 🤐😪

That's very true, but living in this society there are just so many temptations every where
I am a Muslim girl, now 24 I committed zina as a teenager and till this day I regret it. My advice would be just do whatever you need to but do not go onto having sex prior marriage
Reply 12
I am a Muslim girl, now 24 I committed zina as a teenager and till this day I regret it. My advice would be just do whatever you need to but do not go onto having sex prior marriage

😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m dying
Committed “zina”
Original post by BDho

a muslim guy and girl chatting about masturbation...rahhh
Reply 14
I'm a 20 yr old female and have a very high sex drive, it's got to a point where I have to use sex toys such as vibrators. I'm aware masturbation is haram but I have no choice

Has anyone else done this

Haram 😂😂😂😂😂
Just do it for Allah’s sake
That's very true, but living in this society there are just so many temptations every where

Hi. I’m also a muslim girl who masturbates but I don’t use vibrators to do it. What do you mean that you have no choice? I’ve learnt to not make public threads like this if it especially isn’t on ISOC because people will convice you that you should just do it. Take a cold shower, get busy and sleep early. I’m also trying to stop it.
Original post by Nouf.
😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m dying
Committed “zina”

You have a weird sense of humour because that wasn’t funny in the slightest...
So you actually have sex with girls ?

No. Do it to myself. Zina is a step too far

Thought you were 20?
g ik how hard it is, ive had girls throw themselves at me and want sex and to turn away is so difficult but you need to do it and im negl i do masturbate nd ik its bad but just control yourself, like you actually can, read surahs and avoid being alone when your horny additionally non muslims dont know how it is to be muslim so when they say 'just do it' they dont know what the repercussions are in our religion. its a test from god,you need to pass.

Latest