The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

im mad that i couldnt even pass my mocks and may not even be able to enroll into upper sixth next year i also am certain that i have adhd and its impacting me so much but my GP basically jus called me dumb and doesnt believe me . i also HATE one of my teachers who did not help me when i needed it which made me fail the exam and he OR she jus IGNORES me completely and looks at me as if she hates me. what f*****g ***** .

Also a member of family of has recently taken their life . so all in all ....... MY LIFE'S A LITTLE BIT MORE THAN A MESS..
Original post by DeNotoriousOne
Oh .... :/
And stop calling me mudblood!! :unimpressed:

Ur a halfblood urself :laugh:

A mudblood and half-blood are not the same thing you mudblood!
udne ki baat parinde krte hai tute hue par nhi @TheBBQ :rofl:

now that you're in the doldrums think on your sins
Im in love with my cat. I thought it was a fetish, but things turned sexual.
This is a pretty toxic thing to say in anonymous 🤔 :lol:

If you have something to say and you know me, I'm surprised you wouldn't say it to me directly, and saying it here makes you no better than me, whatever your gripe is 🧐

Original post by Anonymous
udne ki baat parinde krte hai tute hue par nhi @TheBBQ :rofl:

now that you're in the doldrums think on your sins
I wish I could go back in time 2 months and not make the decision I made out of fear and sadness! Never been so lonely in my life than I have in the past 2 months. I wish I could have him back.
honestly hate my life, i feel like im not living life and doing what i want to do and i feel so restricted.

i feel like i have no purpose and i have no idea where im going or what i should do or what i like or what im good at.

L O S T .
I love being naked. I don't really know why but everyday when I'm home alone, I just take everything off, put some great music on and walk around the house. I don't ever close any of the curtains (unless at night obviously) and I wouldn't really care if someone caught me. It just makes me feel so naughty. Nude yoga is even better. I just feel so free and so sexy.

I just don't know how to stop. Am I sexually frustrated? Maybe because I've been single for quite a while now, but what else is a 20 year old woman supposed to do? I'm seeing guys but nothing is ever really long term so I've given up the hope of having a serious relationship. But that doesn't mean I don't want one.
Original post by TheBBQ
This is a pretty toxic thing to say in anonymous 🤔 :lol:

If you have something to say and you know me, I'm surprised you wouldn't say it to me directly, and saying it here makes you no better than me, whatever your gripe is 🧐

Revenge is sweet, took the Aman out of Aman's life :tongue:
Revenge is sweet, took the Aman out of Aman's life :tongue:

I don't follow 🤔
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I was serious when I said I would kill you, don't take it personally, but you know what you did wrong
To be pro-communist is to be anti-freedom. To quote Optimus Prime, “Freedom is the right of all sentient beings”.
i don't know how to change my personality for college, i'm tired of people always saying oh its because you're innocent looking or look innocent. someone from my course next year complemented me to my mum saying oh she's lovely/an angel or whatever it was and while its not a bad thing i just wish people would see me something other than that. i guess its because i have a young face but so do my other classmates from this year. I dont want to always be classed as the good student because its boring, annoying and tiring tbqh but i have no clue how to change it. i dont want to change drastically and i dont want to be seen as only mature or grown up or anything like that, i dont want to act like i'm above others but i want be something OTHER THAN INNOCENT. i cant express how annoying it is. sorry for repeating myself.
VENT 1:
I've loved this boy since year 1. I moved out of the same city as him and only saw him 3 or four times since year 2. I haven't seen him for 5 years since year 4 and I miss him and still love him. I'm unable to contact him, nor will my parents let me visit himsince they don't contact us. He'll probably think I'm ugly anyway since I picked up on excoriation disorder all over my face stressing about it. I'm wishing and praying for the day I'll see him when I finish high school and get my driving license. I'm in year 9 now and I would cry myself inside out if he ever moved house before I see him. I have plenty of photos of us together on the primary school website and am unable to save them. Ofsted have rated the primary school inadequate in everything and the school and website are getting shut down. It's just me and my laptop.

VENT 2:
From the same primary school I also had this best friend. Let's call her Jane. So Jane and I lived pretty much opposite each other for our nursery and KS1 life. That was before we moved out. Noone bought the house until I was in year 6 and we had to keep making trips to the city and back to make the inside and the outside of the house look presentable. When my family and I would go, I'd always surprise Jane by knocking on her door and scaring her. I'd invite into the empty lounge of the house and we would play games with her little brother. She also helped us clear the back garden of weeds and dead rose. She would also invite me over to hers and we would watch films in 3D. I miss those days. It's been 4 years. We called each other best friend. Before I knew it I was in year 8, separated from Jane permanently, she had found a new best friend and it so seemed that she had forgotten about me. It felt like I had to remind her that I was there. I found her Instagram and hoped we'd be able to chat. I never posted pictures of myself because I was uncomfortable with my appearance and on her profile, there she was with this "new best friend" calling her things like bae and "my only". I was stricken furious and felt ostracised. They were so much prettier than I was that I felt I didn't desere to be her friend. This new best friend always had the opportunity to visit her. I deleted Instagram and reverted to just me and my laptop, typing my sorrows away on TSR. Anyone at my current school who dared to call me their best friend would only receive a harsh answer of "I only have one best friend". I was clearly giving myself the benefit of the doubt. I only have a collective group of friends of which I wonder whether they really think of me as a friend or I'm just one of their temporaries until school is over. I just want to go back to my home city but I don't have the power to do that. I can't pickup social networks because.. no.. I'm not going into that.
You've ruined me mentally! You won't be messing with my feelings anymore now, I'm finally getting you out of my life!
Just wish id have done it way way sooner.
**** you!
I pushed the first guy that ever showed an interest in me, in a more than friends way, away, blocked his number and sc out of the blue. He made 'suggestive comments' and asked for nudes a couple of times (kind of jokingly?) so I woke up one morning and was like 'enough is enough this makes me feel uncomfortable' even though I said I was fine with his apology. He text me a couple of times saying he was sorry and asking if I was alright as he was worried, I really liked him otherwise so I unblocked him (few days later) and I'm kind of hoping he will reach out even though I pushed him away, I may have exaggerated to him how much it upset me, but I know in my head I made the right decision, esp since I have never been in a relationship and he is a few years older and far more 'experienced' at this than me.

I felt like he took advantage of my naivety.

But I'm still hoping he will reach out.

I feel like a crazy ***** who just wants a boy to like her. Help.
I have hyperhidrosis so I stopped socializing from primary school until uni (will be planning to keep doing this for uni too).

I'm too afraid to talk to a girl because I'm too scared that they will think I'm a freak because of my condition
Original post by jen_04
i don't know how to change my personality for college, i'm tired of people always saying oh its because you're innocent looking or look innocent. someone from my course next year complemented me to my mum saying oh she's lovely/an angel or whatever it was and while its not a bad thing i just wish people would see me something other than that. i guess its because i have a young face but so do my other classmates from this year. I dont want to always be classed as the good student because its boring, annoying and tiring tbqh but i have no clue how to change it. i dont want to change drastically and i dont want to be seen as only mature or grown up or anything like that, i dont want to act like i'm above others but i want be something OTHER THAN INNOCENT. i cant express how annoying it is. sorry for repeating myself.

People treat me exactly the same. I'm 18, never been on a proper night out, bit shy at times but I don't think that makes me 'innocent'. I just have absolutely no interest in spending money on alcohol etc. really! But I'm forever the '12 yr old', pretty frustrating at times.
People treat me exactly the same. I'm 18, never been on a proper night out, bit shy at times but I don't think that makes me 'innocent'. I just have absolutely no interest in spending money on alcohol etc. really! But I'm forever the '12 yr old', pretty frustrating at times.

There’s many people like this so don’t worry. Just be yourself. 😁