The Student Room Group

Hamas stoop to a new low

Scroll to see replies

Can’t stoop as low as Israel when they killed an innocent nurse treating victims of earlier Israeli aggression
Did you really believe that terrorist psychos had any decency at all?

Original post by serions871
Can’t stoop as low as Israel when they killed an innocent nurse treating victims of earlier Israeli aggression

Same thing. That nurse died in extremely questionable circumstances. I have no doubt it will turn out she was accidentally killed by her own people. Probably with a catapult.

Even the photos on the day that causes so much outrage made no sense. She was wearing two different hijabs and there was no blood on her whilst being resuscitated, despite the Hamas claim that she had been shot in the chest by the IDF

"Israeli aggression" my ass

She died, true, but you should know the circumstances she died at:

She was working for Hamas
She was on the border of Israel with them
Those that she was working for were throwing fire bombs over the border and protesting.

They were warned, as usual, and as usual fires were returned. She got in the middle of it.

Stop trying to drive your agenda using emotion and use the information around you to figure our what's going on.
Original post by Trinculo
Same thing. That nurse died in extremely questionable circumstances. I have no doubt it will turn out she was accidentally killed by her own people. Probably with a catapult.

Even the photos on the day that causes so much outrage made no sense. She was wearing two different hijabs and there was no blood on her whilst being resuscitated, despite the Hamas claim that she had been shot in the chest by the IDF

Why would the nurse be killed by her own people? Theres only one original photo of her circulating around currently all with the same Hijaab. I have no clue as to which picture you have seen.

I know a Jewish nurse who try to treat a Arab child who be hit by a car. The child Arab Muslim father (not Arab Christians) hit her in face and spat at her and told her not tough his son and called her a dirty Jew this was near the West Bank.
Not even close to the lows of the IDF, who laugh as they slaughter innocent palestinians.
Reply 9

The 'truth' or even what people believe to be well documented facts are merely popular opinion created through propaganda, repeated again and again and of course laws to prevent people questioning those lies.
Original post by RickHendricks
They were warned, as usual, and as usual fires were returned. She got in the middle of it.

So was she as a nurse meant to neglect her duty? She did not get into the middle of it. She was nursing her people. Carrying out her job.
Original post by looloo2134
I know a Jewish nurse who try to treat a Arab child who be hit by a car. The child Arab Muslim father (not Arab Christians) hit her in face and spat at her and told her not tough his son and called her a dirty Jew this was near the West Bank.

Evidence?
Original post by Silentrepenter52
Evidence?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/nurse-attacked-at-hospital/

Just one of the thousand of Arab Muslim men abusing Jewish females medical staff in Israeli hospitials
I’m worried at the number of posts in this thread made by users who have joined today just seemingly to post here,
"Thetimesofisrael"
How unbiased.
So was she as a nurse meant to neglect her duty? She did not get into the middle of it. She was nursing her people. Carrying out her job.

She was meant to heal them away from where the violence is.

It's like me going in front of a truck, and getting hit and trying to claim insurance
Why would the nurse be killed by her own people? Theres only one original photo of her circulating around currently all with the same Hijaab. I have no clue as to which picture you have seen.

They didn't intend to it, but they were firing their slingshots off (as they do) and hit her in the head, probably.

It makes more sense than the IDF shot her for no reason (creating propaganda for Hamas) using some clever Jewish technology that causes no trauma. Maybe they used the Ark of the Covenant.

This was one of the first images that did the rounds the day of the shooting - it's clearly false - but this was widely circulated. Compare this to the video of the resuscitation, as well as the fact that the woman with the blue hijab is in some sort of street, whereas Razan Najjar was killed on wasteground outside the border.

Original post by looloo2134
https://www.timesofisrael.com/nurse-attacked-at-hospital/

Just one of the thousand of Arab Muslim men abusing Jewish females medical staff in Israeli hospitials

It does not mention the background or any details on there. How did you derive to such a conclusion?
Original post by TheProphetsPath
"Thetimesofisrael"
How unbiased.

Lmao this was my first thought too. Almost as embarrassing as people banging out Al Jazeera. :wink:
Original post by RickHendricks
She was meant to heal them away from where the violence is.

It's like me going in front of a truck, and getting hit and trying to claim insurance

If they are continuously going to kill Palestinians and their public sector workers how else are people going to be treated?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending