The Student Room Group

Concerts

Anyone on here been to any concerts recently? Any upcoming?

Scroll to see replies

yesss I love concerts! I’m going to a Harry Styles one this Sunday 😳🕺🏻😔💃🏻
nah never
but would love to go to one - sadly not allowed :'(
Reply 3
I'm probably going to try and see the 'film' of Muse's Drones world tour in the cinema which is the closest I'll get to seeing them live for a while. They're not playing in the UK at all this year...
(edited 5 years ago)
In a few weeks I'm going to see Roger Waters from Pink Floyd, my first ever concert!
Original post by Sinnoh
I'm probably going to try and see the 'film' of Muse's Drones world tour in the cinema which is the closest I'll get to seeing them live for a while. They're not playing in the UK at all this year...

Damn, i saw that trailer - it did look sick af though, hope it does the real thing justice
Original post by susu66s
yesss I love concerts! I’m going to a Harry Styles one this Sunday 😳🕺🏻😔💃🏻

Ah, not my cup of tea, but i hope you enjoy it! The atmosphere of a good concert is incredible.
Original post by cherrybomb115
nah never
but would love to go to one - sadly not allowed :'(

As soon as you get the chance, hop on it! I went to my first concert last year, i think march? It was imagine dragons, and it got me hooked
Original post by the_steel_soldier
Ah, not my cup of tea, but i hope you enjoy it! The atmosphere of a good concert is incredible.

Have you listened to his new album? It’s not the same as one direction haha, and thanks :-)
Original post by TheEgghead
In a few weeks I'm going to see Roger Waters from Pink Floyd, my first ever concert!

Sweet. Not bad for a first concert, eh? Let's hope he plays some bangers, and i hope you enjoy it!
As soon as you get the chance, hop on it! I went to my first concert last year, i think march? It was imagine dragons, and it got me hooked

hell yah i will :biggrin:
luckyyy how long was it
Original post by susu66s
Have you listened to his new album? It’s not the same as one direction haha, and thanks :-)

I haven't actually, the only thing similar, i suppose, is Dusk till Dawn by Zayn? I didn't know who did it originally, but when i found out, i was conflicted as all hell:biggrin:
Original post by cherrybomb115
hell yah i will :biggrin:
luckyyy how long was it

God, i think it was two hours? I remember we got back at like one in the morning. Dan nearly made me cry though with his speeches, he's really charismatic and it really felt like he was talking directly to me. Out of the three i've gone to so far, imagine dragons has defo been my fave.
Sweet. Not bad for a first concert, eh? Let's hope he plays some bangers, and i hope you enjoy it!

I knowww I'm so excited!! He is playing some Floyd stuff so yep unbelievable excitement, thank you! Do you have any coming up??
I haven't actually, the only thing similar, i suppose, is Dusk till Dawn by Zayn? I didn't know who did it originally, but when i found out, i was conflicted as all hell:biggrin:

pleaseee Listen to the chain by Harry Styles, it’s a cover but it’s really good! If you like imagine dragons I think you’ll like this cover, and also his new song medicine😳😁
https://youtu.be/iNGe0PggomU
https://youtu.be/NCRTwcAFWB4
Saw fall out boy a few months back:gah: and Ed Sheeran last weekend:love:...I’ve not got any more concerts planned:sadnod: though I might get tickets for good charlotte (though I think they’re playing next January:grumble:)
Original post by TheEgghead
I knowww I'm so excited!! He is playing some Floyd stuff so yep unbelievable excitement, thank you! Do you have any coming up??

If he was to play Shine on You Crazy Diamond, i would fall asleep - in a good way! I always listen to that one when i'm writing or studying. Calms the mind.

Yeah, I've got a couple! I've got, Andy Powell's Wishbone Ash, Palaye Royale, and Greta Van Fleet! After my first one, i jump at the chance for another. Proper dopamine high from the atmosphere.
Original post by Toastiekid
Saw fall out boy a few months back:gah: and Ed Sheeran last weekend:love:...I’ve not got any more concerts planned:sadnod: though I might get tickets for good charlotte (though I think they’re playing next January:grumble:)

Ah, same! I saw FOB back in March at the O2! Maybe we went to the same one... I felt they didn't connect that well with the audience in comparison to the imagine dragons concert i went to, but the music was inCREDIBLE. As soon as i heard stay frosty, and dance dance, i proper flipped.
Oh i think i saw an advert for good charlotte tickets. From the ones i've heard, they've got some good songs
Original post by susu66s
pleaseee Listen to the chain by Harry Styles, it’s a cover but it’s really good! If you like imagine dragons I think you’ll like this cover, and also his new song medicine😳😁
https://youtu.be/iNGe0PggomU
https://youtu.be/NCRTwcAFWB4

Oh wow, the chain cover is actually really nice. The original Fleetwood Mac one will always be superior to me:biggrin:, but he sang it really well!

Okay, you may have swayed me, Medicine is actually really good! I'm kinda sad that it's unreleased, i actually really wanted to buy the mp3.
He's definitely changed from 1D
Eminem next month! Hella excited.

Woo Hah festival the day after that.
The Game a few weeks back. It was fire.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest