The Student Room Group

Guys: Do you ever notice how non-Western women treat you so much better?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Being expected to act a certain way because someone is a certain gender. I'll give you some examples

1) Men thinking it's okay to catcall women
2) Women always getting custody in court, because obviously women are the best gentle feminine mothers?
3) When in a debate, a woman's looks are ALWAYS bought up. The reverse never happens for men
4) The law that states a woman can't rape a man. Because obviously women are passive in the act of sex right?

I could go on. These issues actually make it harder for men as well so it's in everyone's interest

These don't seem particularly grievous concerns.
Reply 181
Original post by the mezzil
No not really, I'm an activist for freedom and equality, and I take it to the extreme. Although I know we don't have equality in Britain, I think that wider issues are important. That is why I joined the army (TA as a student, transfer to full time officer in the Royal Marines after I've done a masters), so I can fight for freedom worldwide; kill and die if necessary. I don't do it out of selfish interests, I believe building schools for children in Afghanistan and liberating their oppressed women (and men) is far more important than protesting about rising wealth inequality. (even though the poorest in Britain are not even poor by worldwide standards)

As I have pointed out earlier, Feminism in many university societies are institutionally racist.

Well your situation is hardly the norm is it? So unless you actually think that pretty much very UK focused activist group is hypocritical, then you are the one being hypocritical for slating feminists for something they do as well.

And I don't remember defending that, so I take offense to you basically calling me racist and sexist with no cause.
Reply 182
Original post by vendettax
I swear Polish, Russian, Chinese, South-East Asian etc women treat men so much better.

And white guys, do you ever notice how non-white women treat us much better? My black male friends also said non-black women treat them way better than black women do.

I swear middle-class white women actively despise white men. I've never heard a black or Asian woman complaining about "white, cisgender, hetero white male privilege", it's always white women. Yet white men are the ones who let their women create feminism and express it, they also are least likely to rape (compare European rape figures to Africa and Asia). You just can't win with them.

I think I'm going to get married to an East Asian, or mixed race female as they treat me 100x better.

Men only, express your experiences.

TBH sounds like you haven't met nice white females. I'm latina but white in colour but it's just different. Some women may think differently towards and for a man. Not all black and white women are the same. In addition, not all Asian and European are the same either. It's all a mixture and what female doesn't complain about a man? She might not say it directly but men-wise we all talk **** somehow :colonhash:
This is the most sexist thread I have ever seen. Did you ever consider that British women are just smart enough to realise that you are a ********. Sexists, racist and feeling entitled. Do you know how many women are seriously considering only dating other women now? Many women have bisexual tendencies and which would you choose if you are a woman? Someone who expects you to fit into some ******** definition of feminine expectations about what women should be and feels entitled for you to respect them and give them the time of day if they are a **** or someone who cares about you, likes you for who you and believes in being a partner. Not a dominant person. A partner! Yes of course there can be just as many issues in gay relationships but you might want to think about why on earth any woman would respect you enough to talk to you when you so clearly don't respect them. The smart ones wont. They'll go and talk to someone who does or just stay single and say it's not worth it. Reading this thread makes me never want to date again. I'm lucky that I have a lot of male friends who are actually decent human beings to keep my perspective balanced and realise that not all men are like these in this thread. You sound like you want a slave not a woman. It's like the handmaid's tale in this thread. Just. Wow.

Quick Reply

Latest