The Student Room Group

Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend???

So, just to be clear, I´m a girl, I´m Pansexual, and I´m dating a girl at the moment.
This is my first time dating, and I´m don´t know if I should break up with her or not. I love her, but I always feel tense and stressed when
I´m around her. Our parents don´t know we´re dating.
Shes planning a sleepover with me and a couple of other friends, and
she´s so happy about this. Its summer, and we don´t live very close, so the only way I can reach her is texting. I know she won´t be happy If I break up with her right before we were supposed to have a big sleepover.
I kinda just want to break up and be done with it, but I know she´s had some suicidal thoughts before, and she can get REALLY, REALLY, upset when something bad happens, and I´m worried that If we break up she might harm and/or kill herself.
BTW, we´re not all that old, we´re like, 3th or 4th years according to Hogwarts.
Can I please, PLEASE, get some suggestions??????????????????
I´m kinda freaking out over here!
wait a couple weeks after the sleepover then break up with her
Talk to her?
Original post by Anonymous
So, just to be clear, I´m a girl, I´m Pansexual, and I´m dating a girl at the moment.
This is my first time dating, and I´m don´t know if I should break up with her or not. I love her, but I always feel tense and stressed when
I´m around her. Our parents don´t know we´re dating.
Shes planning a sleepover with me and a couple of other friends, and
she´s so happy about this. Its summer, and we don´t live very close, so the only way I can reach her is texting. I know she won´t be happy If I break up with her right before we were supposed to have a big sleepover.
I kinda just want to break up and be done with it, but I know she´s had some suicidal thoughts before, and she can get REALLY, REALLY, upset when something bad happens, and I´m worried that If we break up she might harm and/or kill herself.
BTW, we´re not all that old, we´re like, 3th or 4th years according to Hogwarts.
Can I please, PLEASE, get some suggestions??????????????????
I´m kinda freaking out over here!

I agree with the above poster about getting the sleepover over first, if you live far away and don't see each other that often then it might be natural your feeling this way? perhaps just see her in person to confirm that you definitely want to break up with her also use that time to judge what state of mind shes in as well then you can make a good decision also a relationship is built upon communication talk to her about how you are feeling if you feel the time is right but give the sleepover a go would be my advice
Reply 4
I agree with the above poster about getting the sleepover over first, if you live far away and don't see each other that often then it might be natural your feeling this way? perhaps just see her in person to confirm that you definitely want to break up with her also use that time to judge what state of mind shes in as well then you can make a good decision also a relationship is built upon communication talk to her about how you are feeling if you feel the time is right but give the sleepover a go would be my advice

thank you for the advice!
thank you for the advice!

Your welcome good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest